Eyebrows

tricky

I have the lightest eyebrows ever and I am naturally a blonde. Right now I am brunette so my eyebrows look a little freaky b/c they are so light.

I tried using this Cargo brow gel stuff but it smudges and can be a pain in the butt to use if you dont do it perfectly the first time. it is rather unforgiving!

Anyone have any recs for a light brown eyebrow powder? i am so used to having light brows if they were really dark all of a sudden it would be shocking to me.

thanks!

Chelly

color em in lol

no seriously.. my eyebrows are tuned up - i pencil mine so they look good... cept i'm not that good @ it lol

kimmy

you might want to look at some of milani's brow pencils. they have a taupe one which is really good for light brows, they also have a medium brown which might match your brunette hair pretty well
smiles.gif

and if you like the benefit brow zings but don't want to pay that much for them, you can try the nyc browser kits. they're comparable to the brow zings, but for a small fraction of the price
winks.gif

monirock

i thought someone would have said the smashbox brow tech already but i guess not. haha. i think this is the greatest for brows, plus it comes with brow wax. you should get taupe plus it's only $22.

lovemichelle

clinique.. i use the eyeshadow looking stuff it comes with a brush and then use covergirls eyeliner over it.

NikkiHorror

I love Smashbox Brow Tech. There's a special powder on one side of the split-pan that sticks to hair, not to skin, and a wax on the other to keep your brows in place. Most people can use the color in the pan, but I mix it with another eyeshadow to get the perfect tone.

MisStarrlight

Some other MAC things to try...
Cork shadow, Fling pencil, Blonde Taupe/Buttery Brow Shader, Beige Blonde brow finisher

cherrycola

My HG brow pencil is by Maybelline, I love the consistency of the thing, and how obscenely cheap it is. I even prefer it to MAC's brow pencils
smiles.gif

boysareliers

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrycola
My HG brow pencil is by Maybelline, I love the consistency of the thing, and how obscenely cheap it is. I even prefer it to MAC's brow pencils
smiles.gif

yeah me too cherrycola. i compare my maybelline & the Hollywood secrets eye brown pencil and i prefer maybelline too!

another tip i learn is u can also use gloss as wax for ur eyebrow to keep them in place!

NikkiHorror

Quote:
Originally Posted by boysareliers
another tip i learn is u can also use gloss as wax for ur eyebrow to keep them in place!

OMG, that's such a great frugal idea!

Latest posts