eyebrows

kimb

ok so heres the story....

..when my mom was young she plucked her eye brows basically not to non existance. she has light hair and already has fairly fair skin tone.

Can anyone recomend anything i can do with her eyebrows to make them look like she actually has eyebrows but nothing to dramatic.

She needs help. lol
th_worship.gif

lara

Match a matte or velvet eyeshadow to her eyebrow colour or one shade darker, then get a very fine tipped brush from an art supply store (think of a brush with five or less hairs). Dampen the bristles, pick up a tiny amount of eyeshadow and feather it on to the existing brow. You want to emulate individual hairs, not paint in a broad area of colour.

This should give the illusion of her existing eyebrows being fuller and less sparse, without looking like she's painted on artifical eyebrows.
smiles.gif

BeautifulHelena

Is Talika available over there? It´s a French line, and besides their lash growing gel (which I am trying currently) they have a growing gel for the brows plus some stuff that works like a lengthening mascara with fibres would...it has fibers that imitate eyebrow hairs when brushed on.

natalie75

My mom has the same problem

She tried MAC (I've converted her) but she felt it was too hard. She now is trying Benefit's eyebrow kit and seems to like it very well. She uses MAC over it to get the color she likes.

Luckie_Duck

Benefit Brow Zing is really good. It's a little compact with powder on one side and waxy substance on the other. It stays on pretty well. Comes with a little tweezers and brush. I prefer to use a regular brow brush though.

kimmy

for natural brows, you may try this stuff: http://billiondollarbrows.com/

i used it for a while after i made the terrible mistake of completely shaving my brows. keep in mind though, you have to use this stuff every night for about 2-4 weeks before you'll get noticeable results. but it's definately worth it
greengrin.gif

Latest posts