Eyelash Curler

MAC_addict_77

Which one would you guys recommend? I am ready to invest in a good one. Thanks
smiles.gif

stacey

I've heard great things about the shu uemura eyelash curler. It's like $23 at Sephora.

gambitlizard

I never thought that brand made a difference with lash curlers. But now that I have a Shu one, my lashes look longer and have a better curl pattern. I'd have to second the Shu!
Kim

HappyHannah

Will the Shu curler give me more of a flowing curl than a sort of out and up crimp that I'm getting now from my drug store curler?

Alexa

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyHannah
Will the Shu curler give me more of a flowing curl than a sort of out and up crimp that I'm getting now from my drug store curler?

how are you using the eyelash curler? i only get crimps in my eyelashes when i hold it in one spot for too long.

Dreamergirl3

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyHannah

It really depends on the technique...the more you "walk" the crimps up your lashes, the more natural curve it will have.
I love my Shu and my Sephora Heated curlers!

user4

i heard the shu one is amazing but i've actually never tried it! it's kinda pricey though!

KJam

I like my trusty old Revlon one (ducks). For extra oomph I heat it with my blow dryer to warm it.

jess98765

i've heard rav things about the Shu eyelash curler.... but peresonally i just use a simple drug store one. Mind you its absolute rubbish and i totally regret buying it- it does nothing to curl unless you leave your lashes in the curler for like 5 minutes (i'm serious!) So i suggest, get a good branded one- a well known one- or else your'll just be wasting money otherwise!

Latest posts