Eyeliner for waterline

theleopardcake

i think I'm teary eyed. I've tried everything. MAC's khols, powerpoints, even fluidlines won't stay put. They all end up getting smudged and ruining my make up. Does anyone know any other eyeliner that will stay put no matter what? except liquid last liners. i dont' know how i could put those on my waterline

caffn8me

Have you tried drying the waterline with a cotton bud before applying a liner? That should help the product to stay longer.

lvgz

this sounds bad butt ive noticed that waterproof mascara is a good liner. seriously.

ilovexnerdsx

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvgz
this sounds bad butt ive noticed that waterproof mascara is a good liner. seriously.

i agree
smiles.gif
one time i got a bunch of mascara on my waterline, so i decided to line the whole thing with it and whaddya know? it worked
smiles.gif

theleopardcake

Quote:

hahah that's so clever! but sounds iffy :confused:

theleopardcake

Quote:
Originally Posted by caffn8me
Have you tried drying the waterline with a cotton bud before applying a liner? That should help the product to stay longer.

yes i've tried, but i don't know what happens
weeping.gif

lvgz

OH anddd i forgot to mention, technacolor is coming out thursday [aug 3rd] the liner is supposed to be waterproof for your waterline, so try that out. but if that fails, mascara! i know it sounds iffy, but .. when you apply mascara, theres bound to be some on your waterline.. so might as well go for it. :]

ilovexnerdsx

Quote:
Originally Posted by theleopardcake
hahah that's so clever! but sounds iffy :confused:

do you wear contacts? if so, just take them out one night when you're not going to go anywhere, and try it. if it irritates your eyes at all then remove the mascara. its better trying it at home then being out somewhere and being irritated
smiles.gif
and if it doesn't irritate them, then try again at home with them in.

if you dont wear contacts....do the above, minus all the contact stuff. haha
rofl.gif

mzcelaneous

I tried the mascara thing, but it irritates the heck outta my eyes. I just carry the eye kohl with me at all times and retouch often. Sucks, I know....but e/k's don't irritate my eyes and I don't trust anything else unless its made specifically for the waterline/opthamologist tested :shrug:

caffn8me

Quote:
Originally Posted by theleopardcake
hahah that's so clever! but sounds iffy

If you want to use mascara on the waterline, you can always transfer it from the wand onto a 266 brush to apply it. Does that sound any less iffy? Mascara must be eye safe although it may be better to avoid mascara containing lengthening fibres. Good luck!

lvgz

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzcelaneous
I tried the mascara thing, but it irritates the heck outta my eyes. I just carry the eye kohl with me at all times and retouch often. Sucks, I know....but e/k's don't irritate my eyes and I don't trust anything else unless its made specifically for the waterline/opthamologist tested :shrug:

mascara never irritates my eyes, just dont stab your eye with my brush hahah. im kidding. if mascara is too risky, seriously try the technakohl when it comes out thursday. its supposed to be designed for the waterline!

theleopardcake

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovexnerdsx
do you wear contacts? if so, just take them out one night when you're not going to go anywhere, and try it. if it irritates your eyes at all then remove the mascara. its better trying it at home then being out somewhere and being irritated
smiles.gif
and if it doesn't irritate them, then try again at home with them in.

if you dont wear contacts....do the above, minus all the contact stuff. haha
rofl.gif

yes, i do wear contacts
smiles.gif
sounds like a good idea, thanks!

theleopardcake

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzcelaneous

hmm you're right, but i hate eye khols. they smudge right off at bleed through my skin lol

theleopardcake

Quote:
Originally Posted by caffn8me
If you want to use mascara on the waterline, you can always transfer it from the wand onto a 266 brush to apply it. Does that sound any less iffy? Mascara must be eye safe although it may be better to avoid mascara containing lengthening fibres. Good luck!

no lengthening fibres. got it
winks.gif

theleopardcake

Quote:
mascara never irritates my eyes, just dont stab your eye with my brush hahah. im kidding. if mascara is too risky, seriously try the technakohl when it comes out thursday. its supposed to be designed for the waterline!

haha i checked those out and swatched them on my hands and they would NOT come off! lol, now i wonder how they would be on my waterline
graucho.gif

Latest posts