eyeliner or not

natalie75

Do you use eyeliner, p/p, nothing, tightling? I feel like eye liner is OUT but I'm so used to wearing it on the top lid?

x music is love

i LOVE my eyeliner. its the easiest thing for me to put on for a quick look, plus theres so many great kinds in all different colors, its hard for me to stay away lol.

kaliraksha

I use to swear by eyeliner.... now it is the only item I don't carry in my "to-go" makeup bag. I just use a little of the darkest color eyeshadow on my lids and bring it down to the bottom a little bit just for some definition--- a much softer look plus it makes my eyes look bigger.... I do wear eyeliner whenever I do something a little more dramatic or dark.

marykelancey

Love eyeliner. I don't go without. You can play around with the softer colors if ou feel your look is outdated. Or you can smoke it out with the 219 brush for a new look. The powerpoint liners are great for doing a really dramatic effect... Put the liner where you normally do but then put it on the inside of your lashes too, right next to your eye itself. Great trick to try if you haven't. It really kicks it up a notch. But that look is best for evening!

bAbY_cHiCkEn01

I could'nt live without eyeliner personally, I love it... for me it just adds something to my eyes I can't live without...

kaliraksha

Quote:
Originally Posted by marykelancey
It really kicks it up a notch. But that look is best for evening!

Emeril, is that you? :matey:

shabdebaz

I think the heavy black "liquid liner" just on top look is out for now. The new spring trend is smoky, smudgy, sexy eyes in whatever colour you can get away with!

Latest posts