Eyeliner Recs

aquamis

Hi all,
I'm new to this forum and also relatively new to MAC. I think i've fallen in love with MAC though, but there is no counter anywhere near me.
Sooooo, i need help choosing an eyeliner as i'm buying online.
I can't decide between Ola Viola and Lilacky, they both sound lovely.
I've got dark brown hair, cool toned pale skin and dark blue eyes. I'm looking for something to make my deep set eyes look a bit brighter and bigger. Any recs would be gladly received. Thanks for your help.
wavey.gif

caRpediEm17

i haven't heard of, nor could i find ola viola...but lilacky looks/sounds like a very lovely color...im not an expert, but i think it would look nice as top liner, then dark gray (industry powerpoint) as bottom liner and add some mascara..thats juSs me though, hopefully someone else can give some better insight! hth though!

pumpkincat210

I think Ola Viola is about the same color as lilacky. Go for Lilacky, it lasts all day. And every person should have a Smolder Eye khol!

x music is love

hmmm i've never tried either of those but if your open to other options then i would definitely have to recommend MAC's fluidliners. They're really easy to put on, they last all day without smudging/fading/running and they come in a lot of really awesome colors =]

aziajs

I just got Ola Viola and love it. A MA used it on a look she did for me about a year ago and I kept saying I would buy it and finally did. I honestly havent been able to make the powerpoints work for me. I wonder if I am doing something wrong.

Latest posts