eyeliner recs!

Luna Selene

Hello!

I've come to find that I'm in a complete rut when it comes to eyeliner. I have a lot of blacks and browns, but hardly any color! So far, the only colored eyeliners I've got are: Iris Accents e/k, Reflecto e/k, Ultra-Chill e/k, Delphic f/l, Haunting f/l, and Powerplum LLL. I really would like some reccomendations for blue, green, and purple eyeliners. I'd prefer recs for fluidlines or kohls of any kind as LLLs are difficult for me to apply, but if you have recs for LLLs I'll listen.

For some assistance, the greens I have are: Juxt, Swimming, Humid, Shimmermint s/s, Golder's green pig, Nightlight pig, shimmermoss, steamy (for bluer-greens), aquavert

purples: Parfait Amour, Beautiful Iris, Mancatcher, Deep Purple pig, Satellite Dreams, Iris Print, Idol Eyes, Stars n Rockets, Creme de Violet, Lovely Lily pig, Mauvism paint, Violet pig, Grape pig. sometimes I use powerplum but for my lighter purple looks, it's simply just too dark! so I'd appreciate for purple recs to be lighter than powerplum.
greengrin.gif

Blues: Moon's Reflection, Tilt, Deep Truth, Azreal Blue pig, Softwash Grey pig, Belle Azure, Aquadisiac, Waternymph.

Thanks so much in advance!
greengrin.gif

lightnlovly

for blue u should get blue peep fluidline. For greens I really like new weed fluidline (from amuse). Just have fun with it!
smiles.gif

Esperanza

I recommend you to look at the Sweet Sage f/l, it's a beautiful kaki liner with subtle gold shimmer in it.
I don't know the colour of your eyes, but if they're brown, it's the one you need!!
And for a purple one, I think Iris Eyes will do.

Wattage

I recommend picking up some water based mixing medium and making your own liners from piggies and shadows. I am like you and have really only black and brown liners and mix it up with my shadows. It's a great way to get more mileage out of your make-up.
smiles.gif

glittergoddess27

Greens,.. definitely try Minted eye kohl,..

For Blues: Royal wink for a true blue,.. and Blue peep for a tealy blue,..

I am still trying to find a purple liner myself. Macroviolet isnt purple enough and Iris eyes and Iris Accent are too light,...

Latest posts