eyeshadow colors?

amanduuh

*sorry about the double post*
I'm 15, & a sophomore in HS. I love makeup. As of now I have the following colors ( carbon, shale, naked lunch, goldmine, & romp ). All pretty natural colors, i'm attempting to expand into the world of color but have no idea where to go. Well this is what I look like hope it helps,

DigitalCamera3272.jpg

I'm the tiny one with the insane curls in the middle

I am also in the market for new eyeliner, I use MAC eye kohl in smolder & well maybe it's my application but it doesn't work too well. I always wind up resembling a raccoon.

DigitalCamera2162.jpg

serendipityii

Maybe you should switch to Fluidline in Blacktrack or Blitz and Glitz. Personally though, I like using eyeshadow (Black Tied) with an angled brush to line my top and bottom lashlines. You could even use Smolder and layer some shadow over it to make it stay.

you should go with some pretty greens or purples, I think they would match your eye color perfectly! try something basic like swimming, juxt, or humid. for purples you could try parfait amour, satellite dreams, nocturnelle, or beauty marked.

as for liner, you should try engraved powerpoint or blacktrak fluidline. the reason why smolder makes you look like a racoon is because it's made that way, it's purpose is to look like it's for smokey eyes ya know?

fabbyabby

Falling Star will look like a pretty rosey pink on you. It will work well with Naked Lunch, Goldmine and Romp for different looks. Oh, try engraved and your liner will stay put.

Ambi

Star Violet, and pinks would be cute on you. And anything teal looks hot on brown eyed people if you're looking for something a little more "flashy" ;]

Latest posts