Eyeshadow ideas. =)

Laurs

I finally have some extra cash on me--not a lot, but it's still something. I'm looking for some recommendations for eyeshadows. My foundation color is NW20, I have brown eyes, and dark brown hair.

I own the following right now (my tiny, baby collection!):
- Gorgeous Gold
- Shimmermoss
- lumage
- aradisco
- Mulch
- Esresso

I'm looking for one or two eyeshadows (all I can afford at this moment in time) that would either comliment one or more of the eyeshadows above or would look good alone. So lease hel me out. I want to see what everyone has to say before I go out and urchase something.
smiles.gif

Thanks in advance.
clap.gif

d_flawless

either nehru, carbon, or black tied...a good black is a must for any smokey look. or even knight divine or silver ring, for that matter.
since you have brown eyes, a good purple would be pretty...beautiful iris, nocturnelle, and satellite dreams are all good ones
smiles.gif

Laurs

I'll definitely look into the blacks, but I could never bring myself to wear anything urle--makeu, clothing, or anything. I just really don't like that color. Hahaha I suose I should've said something about that. =X

amoona

I agree ... either carbon or a purple or a green. my fav purple is nocturnelle and my favorite green is sumptuous olive and humid ... it's a tie haha. i also have brown eyes and I have black hair. I'm an NC40.

Tash

I told you this in AIM, but green's would look amazing on you. Swimming would be gorgeous on you. Also, try some cute browns like Woodwinked.

jenii

I agree with Tash about Swimming. It's one of the first ones I got, and it's still my favorite. I have the same coloring as you, btw. NW20, brown eyes, dark brown hair, and Swimming looks great on me.
smiles.gif