Eyeshadow Reccomendations Pour Moi?

NikkiHorror

Yep, definatley using some Christmas money to get me a 15-pan palette and to fill it up. I'm NC15, will have cranberry and black hair, and I got brown eyes.

These I already have:
-Vanilla
-Bamboo
-Espresso
-Dazzlelight
-Beauty Marked
-Blackberry
-Sumptous Olive
-Mulch
-Take Wing Quad

What else should I get that would be flattering with my features?

thatcamgirl

i like the following:

tilt
humid
nylon
shroom
deep truth
swish
phloof
naked lunch
black tied
falling star
antiqued

sarahhh

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbly_brunette
DEFINITELY get Woodwinked!
Tilt
Shimmermoss
Nocturnelle
Trax
Naked Lunch
Satin Taupe
Humid
Jest
Black Tied
Shroom

i agree! definitely definitely get woodwinked. its perfect on its own for a soft shimmery look, and pairs great with loads of colors.
smiles.gif

Greta

Nikki, I have very fair skin like you, brown eyes and dark brown hair with a touch of red in it... my 15-pan palette contains:

White Frost
Shroom
Jest
Patina
Brule
Era
Concrete (for my eyebrows and shadowing)
Sable
Satin Taupe
Romp
Honey Lust
Black Tied
Grain
Gorgeous Gold
Silver Ring

I definitely couldn't live without White Frost, Shroom, Era, Patina and Concrete (they are just perfect for a clear and defined look, if you combine them with black eyeliner). But I would never buy again Gorgeous Gold, Silver Ring and Grain... they looked good on the back of my hand, but in combination with my reddish-brown hair, they look odd somehow.

NikkiHorror

Thanks for all your advice, guys! Recently, I got:

-Love Bud
-Purple Shower

And I decided I need to get the following:

-Amber Lights
-Swiss Chocolate
-Nocturnelle
-Shadowy Lady
-Retrospeck
-Carbon

At this rate, I may need 2/ 15-pans someday, haha!

kimmy

i have NW15 skin, so we're pretty close in colour. and i've done the cranberry hair thing before. let me tell you honey, GREENS! greens work wonders. seriously. you should surely look into getting Juxt and Humid, together they make for a wonderful smoky eye. purples are really good too, you've got Nocturnelle on your list already which is one of my faves, but you might want to check out Satellite Dreams and Beautiful Iris. and last but not least of course, IMO, Paradisco is a staple
smiles.gif

Latest posts