Eyeshadows to go which Rich Ground fluidline

Miss_Behave

I love Rich Ground, but as a liner it adds no drama, that's why I don't use it very often which is a shame.

What do you girls pair Rich Ground with? I need some inspiration
smiles.gif

Azzura

Today I am wearing it with golden olive pigment and humid in the crease.
Yesterday I wore it with Parfait Amour, seedy pearl, trax (in crease).

Very versitile liner.

Glitziegal

I'm thinking it would be lovely with the Thunder quad, maybe Coppering. Mulch, Sensualize, as well as brighter greens like sprout, guacamole, swimming.

Diviniti

Rich Ground is just sitting in my kit as well. I'm thinking of using it as a base from time to time...maybe under Amber Lights? Antiqued?

Hope that helps a bit...

Miss_Behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diviniti
Rich Ground is just sitting in my kit as well. I'm thinking of using it as a base from time to time...maybe under Amber Lights? Antiqued?

Hope that helps a bit...

most times I actually use it as a base, it's great under a lot of e/s like mulch, sable, twillery, naked lunch, sensualize and even pinks/ purples like trax and slip pink. but as I liner... I only use it with expensive pink
ssad.gif

Isis

I don't use this one alot either even though I love it. I'd like to see some more ideas too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitziegal
I'm thinking it would be lovely with the Thunder quad, maybe Coppering. Mulch, Sensualize, as well as brighter greens like sprout, guacamole, swimming.

I've tried mine with Mulch & Sensulaize and it just dissapeares (it's too tone on tone). I love the idea of using it with greens though! I will definitely have to try that
smiles.gif

Shawna

I don't use it with other browns because it fades in and you can't see it, but it looks fantastic with lovely lily or any lighter purple colour, goldenaire, thunder, well any pink really. Oh, I love it with bagatelle or shroom, wow, there are just so many ways I use this as a liner. Play around with it, and I would suggest lighter colours so it shows up.

joytheobscure

expensive pink, coppering, elite, swiss chocolate paired with coppering- or elite or mulch - white wheat on the brow, I LOVE rich ground. It is a gorgeous fluidline.. Pair it with shadows with red overtones or bronzy ones... I'm looking for more combinations so this is a great thread. I don't go overly dramatic for work and it really looks nice and not as blah as dipdown or blacktrack in a day look.

roxybc

so glad I saw this thread! I got Rich Ground for X-mas, but I've only used it twice as a liner. I find it too metalic, and the color doesn't go well with the other brown shadows I tried it with. I have to pair it up with other metalic colors.

I've used it as a base with Vanilla pigment and other browns, and I really liked the way it turned out.

I find Rich Ground much harder to apply than my Blitz and Glitz though!

Isis

Quote:
Originally Posted by roxybc
I find Rich Ground much harder to apply than my Blitz and Glitz though!

Really? I find it the other way around for me
smiles.gif

user79

Woodwinked, Coppering, Bronze, Antiqued, Gorgeous Gold, Mulch, Expensive Pink, Sunpepper, Blue Brown pigment, Golden Olive pigment...goes with sooo much!

~LadyLocks~

I'm really glad I found this thread as well. I baught this color but have only worn it once and was starting to regreat my buy. Thanks ladies for your help, I'm going to try alot of the combos mentioned here...there is hope, Rich Ground is such a beautiful color and I'd hate to give up on it just yet.

Latest posts