Face Powder Recommendations!

ditzycubanita

Hey..Im looking for a full coverage powder for my face..I dont use foundation so this it it!..LOL..I have olive skin and have oily/combination skin..Tried MAC but was very disappointed..It actually broke my skin out..So if anyone here knows of a GOOD face powder or pressed foundation..Please let me know..Thanks!!!

kare31

I love Laura Mercier Powder Foundation. I had an allergic reaction to MAC Studio Fix, but I've had no problems with LM's powder.

LM's PF has an even finish, and doesn't wear off quickly. Coverage can be sheer with a brush or full with a sponge. Supposedly, it can be applied with a damp sponge for even fuller coverage.

lightsinsorrow

If you want to give MAC a second try, check out the Natural Mineralize Skinfinish. They come in the same shades as Blot and give an airbrushed (but still natural) look to the skin. They are very lightweight and non-irritating so definitely give them a try if you can still find them! I use them on clients who want natural-looking coverage without having to cake on a bunch of stuff and have gotten raves from everyone I've shown it to.

Anatevka

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightsinsorrow
If you want to give MAC a second try, check out the Natural Mineralize Skinfinish. They come in the same shades as Blot and give an airbrushed (but still natural) look to the skin. They are very lightweight and non-irritating so definitely give them a try if you can still find them! I use them on clients who want natural-looking coverage without having to cake on a bunch of stuff and have gotten raves from everyone I've shown it to.

i like mineral skin finishes if i'm not wearing ANY foundation, but if i'm wearing foundation they feel way too heavy, so then i use blot powder.

i don't really feel as though it gives an airbrushed apperance, my skintype is basically normal (a tad oily in the summer, but never dry.) and even with the lightest application with the 187, its still a little chalky.

lightsinsorrow, i'm not trying to disagree or say you're wrong... just throwing different opinions of the product out there.
smiles.gif

can't wait to get me some more blot powder!

Latest posts