Fairylite pigment

carriesshoes

I bought this pigment today and just read the insert that said that it can't be used near lips or eyes! Now what do I do with it??? Where do you guys use it and how????

martygreene

Fairylite is a great stand-in for Shimpagne skinfinish. Buffed into the skin it gives a great glowy look. It also makes a wonderfuly body shimmer, hair highlight, and nail color.

Also, for future pigment purchases, you may wish to take a look at the precautions list (linked in my signature at the bottom of this post). It gives you all the usage precautions for every pigment ever released by MAC, as well as a few other products. The list includes true-to-life swatches, and a FAQ at the bottom of the main page which explains what precautions are, some usage suggestions for pigments, and other helpful topics.

KJam

I use it as a browbone and cheekbone highlighter - it's a soft, beautiful pigment

laceymeow

when i first bought it, i hated it. at that time i'd really only used pigments as eyeshadow.
after playing around with it a bit, i now use it as a highlighter and it's absolutely gorgeous!
smiles.gif

Latest posts