Fake Brush Sets or Not? Looks of Pics To View...LOOK!

uniquelydivine

I've read a lot of the posts on fake brush sets on ebay. I've contacted most of the sellers and they claim that the items are 100% authentic. I've never heard of MAC selling an 8 brush set, but I'm not really familiar with MAC brushes (I don't own any brushes). So I just wanna make sure that these brushes are authentic. Here goes:

Seller: scrolljjj
Pictures Link: http://cgi.ebay.com/Brand-NEW-m-a-c-...QQcmdZViewItem

Seller: 6371tierravista
Picture Link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...DME:L:RTQ:US:1

MsButterfli

i dont know,,one auction has retail value of 320 the other has 250+..sounds fishy to me but two folks done snagged em up already

Ambi

If you search this forum there are lots of threads about the fake brushes on eBay and the concensus seems to be that "all" of the "8 piece MAC brush" sets are fake. [seems someone bought the one you posted a link to, 65 dollars
ssad.gif
]

caffn8me

Both sellers have been mentioned very recently - a search for their eBay names on the forum would have given you the answer you were looking for. The 8 brush sets are all fake. Avoid them.

uniquelydivine

Quote:
Originally Posted by caffn8me
Both sellers have been mentioned very recently - a search for their eBay names on the forum would have given you the answer you were looking for. The 8 brush sets are all fake. Avoid them.

Caffn8me, can you show me threads for the sellers? I looked and I couldn't find them? I contacted 6371tierravista SO MANY times about the authenticity of her brushes and she swears they are real! But I ain't no dummy, I knew the Specktra family would have all the info I needed!

P.S. Your posts/threads are so helpful and informative! You are the ultimate MAC Private Investigator! WOW!!!!!!!!!
clap.gif
smiles.gif

caffn8me

Go to advanced search, set the results to show as posts rather that threads and enter 6371tierravista as the search term - you'll get ten matches.

For some reason I can't find any references to scrolljjj although I'm certain there was one somewhere as I remembered that seller specifically due to their location in Atlanta, a city I have spent a lot of time in. It is of course possible that there was a link to an auction but the seller's ID wasn't mentioned in the posting.