fAkE *DAZZLEGLASS* from eBay??

nelyanaphonexia

So, a few months ago (May) I bought a dazzleglass (sugarrimmed) from eBay. I've wondered if it was a fake, but figured it wasn't because I bought it when dazzleglass was really new. I have pictures. See what you think.

The reason I want to know if it is real is because I hate the color. It looks like poo on me. It washes my lips out and just doesn't look right. I wanted to either sell it or trade it, but didn't want to trade something fake!!
thmbdn.gif

One of the reasons I think it might be fake, is that when I got it, it didn't have the sticker on the bottom of the tube. I knew it didn't come in a box, but the missing sticker was odd.

My pictures are in comparison to Spanking Rich which I bought at my MAC counter.

Attachment 6190

Attachment 6191

Attachment 6192

Attachment 6193

Attachment 6194

please please let me know whether you think this is fake or not!

TwistedFaith

It looks like Sugarrimmed to me. The sticker is missing but the color of the dazzleglass is closest to the shade of Sugarrimmed.

Can you swatch it?

nelyanaphonexia

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedFaith
It looks like Sugarrimmed to me. The sticker is missing but the color of the dazzleglass is closest to the shade of Sugarrimmed.

Can you swatch it?

sure. here are some swatches on my skin and lips.

spot.jpg

lips2.jpg

lips1.jpg

HTH.
smiles.gif

clwkerric

It looks legit to me! I own it too, but I love it.

BTW... it doesn't look bad on you... I think it looks rather nice
smiles.gif

TwistedFaith

It looks authentic to me and it is gorgeous on you btw.

Why don't you try layering it over other lippies if you don't like it on it's own? You might find a combo you like!

Delerium

There's two eBay sellers selling "Goldyrocks" and "Extra Amps" now.

The one in the links above and also cozmetixclub.

Extra Amps

Goldyrocks

The ones by cozmetixclub first says they are BNIB, but later in the listing it says they are without box.

Hmmm...I am tempted to buy one just to check it out.

speedygirl247

I have these colours, I am going to take them to Mac on Monday to see if they can shed some light on the actual colours. the tubes and labels look exactly 100% like a couple of mac direct bought dazzleglass, which are still in their boxes miss dynamite and baby sparks. I have weighed them too on my scales and they are the same as the other two new ones. I have tried the Extra Amps, the general texture and finish seems to be the same as the one I am using currently which is date night. I hope this helps in some way... I will report back on Monday evening if they have any useful info.