Fake Fafi Sugar Trance

nunu

oh my...looks so fake! Sugar trance isn't white and the cover of the packaging is so fake.

Susanne

shockt.gif

Blushbaby

I msged her challenging her on the packaging and colour..I await her response with great anticipation
nonono.gif
thmbdn.gif

It's terrible. Ebay spend their time pulling genuine listings whilst these jokers slip through the net
th_dunno.gif

redambition

while there's a possibility of the photo being washed out (hence the colour issue, her photos look pretty bad - a lot of them are close range with flash and very washed out), the packaging on this one looks wrong.

She also has a chartreuse pigment with the trademark shiny lid, so i wouldn't be too keen on purchasing from this seller.

Blushbaby

I got a reply from her:

[FONT=arial,sans-serif]Do not accuse me of selling fakes, I have never or ever will sell fakes.
This is 100% authentic, sugar trance is a pale pink colour with pearl effect, granted my picture is not the best, my camera at the time wasn't great!
If you do your homework you will see that not all Fafi lipglosses have pictured caps this does not mean they are fake!

[/FONT]

Is that true? With all the money she's making she can afford to buy a new camera, can't she ?!

nunu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blushbaby
I got a reply from her:

[FONT=arial,sans-serif]Do not accuse me of selling fakes, I have never or ever will sell fakes. [/FONT]
[FONT=arial,sans-serif]This is 100% authentic, sugar trance is a pale pink colour with pearl effect, granted my picture is not the best, my camera at the time wasn't great! [/FONT]
[FONT=arial,sans-serif]If you do your homework you will see that not all Fafi lipglosses have pictured caps this does not mean they are fake! [/FONT]

Is that true? With all the money she's making she can afford to buy a new camera, can't she ?!

She's either lying about it or selling fake and she doesn't know it because ALL fafi caps had stickers on it with a picture of a fafi doll, i have all 4 lipglasses that were released.

ohnna-lee

sneaky.gif
Some of them didn't have stickers hey
sneaky.gif

I know the packaging was crappy, but wouldn't the sticker at least be stuck , ahem... inside the box
girlhaha.gif

Exotica

Quote:
With all the money she's making she can afford to buy a new camera, can't she ?!

lol.gif

redambition

Quote:

regardless of the quality of camera, it's really easy for the colour of a product to be distorted in a photo. see the sticky at the top of this forum about colour in pictures for some examples.

smiles.gif

Blushbaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by redambition
regardless of the quality of camera, it's really easy for the colour of a product to be distorted in a photo. see the sticky at the top of this forum about colour in pictures for some examples.

smiles.gif

I've read that already. I was saying that comment, tongue in cheek. However it doesn't explain the packaging though. She sent me another msg saying she gets her stuff from a lady in the U.S who runs it all by Macys first
th_confused_new.gif
Why would she be running it past Macys?! Macys dont make MAC.

Anyway she's obviously being duped by this woman she'd buying stuff from.

redambition

Quote:
I've read that already. I was saying that comment, tongue in cheek. However it doesn't explain the packaging though. She sent me another msg saying she gets her stuff from a lady in the U.S who runs it all by Macys first
th_confused_new.gif

that's very possible too.

pinktraits

Quote:
th_confused_new.gif

Some Macy's do sell MAC though, so perhaps that's what she means.
Though I have to agree, it should have the sticker on the cap (or at the very least, stick residue or something), and the color doesn't even look faded, it looks flat out white, nothing like the color Sugar Trance is.

braidey

I bought a fake sugar trance l/g. The fafi collection was soldout before I could see it in the store, so I bought sugar trance and another fafi l/g from ebay. I was so disappointed when I received both of the l/g. The fafi sticker was not on the l/g, MAC cosmetics was not on the l/g, and they were smaller than an average l/g. I was duped big time. This seller has 100% feedback.

abbey_08

they prob have 100% feedback cos people might assume that because its LE its hard to fake or wont be faked because its newer and maybe some people probably dont care that its fake and dont realise it could contain harmful ingrediants. and these days fakes SO SO good it can be extremly hard to spot one unless you really know your product/brand, or until you actually hold it in your hand.

she might of had the wool pulled over her eyes by her source.... some people also get very defensive when they get caught out..its hard to tell!