Fake fluidline :(

julie150463

Have a look at this
MAC FLUIDLINE EYE LINER GEL BLACK on eBay, also, Eyeliner, Make-Up Cosmetics, Health Beauty (end time 27-Apr-09 12:18:32 BST)

Oh dear
ssad.gif

Sabrunka

Lol ugh I find it so pathetic how SO MANY people bid on the fake stuff too! I see more bids on fakes rather than real items?? Gosh, it makes me mad!

OfficerJenny

Well considering the amount of square packaging MAC has been coming out with, I can see why people would buy it

e_e

BellaItalia1969

Quote:

Hiya Julie
smiles.gif

Ebay UK,seems to be flooded with these fake fluidline!!This seller :wagsboutique80
s.gif
,MAC FLUIDLINE EYELINER GEL BLACKTRACK & FREE MAC BRUSH on eBay, also, Eyeliner, Make-Up Cosmetics, Health Beauty (end time 19-Apr-09 14:46:31 BST)
I actually emailed her to tell her that this Fluidline was fake,she now sells them with a DIFFERENT picture !
I also think she uses another Ebay ID to sell
tong.gif
osh_pouts,look at this?!
NEW LUSTREGLASS 6 PALLETE LIPGLOSS & FREE BRUSH on eBay, also, Lip Gloss, Make-Up Cosmetics, Health Beauty (end time 01-May-09 17:29:14 BST)
Lipgloss palette horrendously fake MAC!!!

NEW MAC FLUIDLINE EYELINER GEL BLITZ & GLITZ W/O BOX on eBay, also, Eyeliner, Make-Up Cosmetics, Health Beauty (end time 27-Apr-09 21:51:02 BST)

kareenaflowers
s.gif
FAKE MAC fluidline,fake Mac PRO LASH WATERPROOF mascara

4204_1.JPG

8dobi - 5 of these fake Fluidline for sale!!
eskimokerri - wow 10 of these on auction!!
Reported all ...

Julie apologies for hijacking this thread but i also noticed rise in fake Mac Mineralize satin finish foundation ..I use this foundation and the counterfeit product when i compared to the authentic had subtle differencies ,mainly the glass bottom was longer in fake one ,quality in the actual texture etc.
angry.gif

1ad0_1.JPG

See what i mean about the bottom being like way long,I can take a pic of my genuine and will post it later ..
Arghhh

julie150463

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellaItalia1969
Hiya Julie
smiles.gif

Julie apologies for hijacking this thread but i also noticed rise in fake Mac Mineralize satin finish foundation ..I use this foundation and the counterfeit product when i compared to the authentic had subtle differencies ,mainly the glass bottom was longer in fake one ,quality in the actual texture etc.
angry.gif

1ad0_1.JPG

See what i mean about the bottom being like way long,I can take a pic of my genuine and will post it later ..
Arghhh

No apology necessary - it's quite shocking really.
I guess shadesticks will be next on the counterfeiters hit list
ssad.gif

capmorlovesmac

Oh my.. this is awful
ssad.gif

Now there are fake MAC eyeliners floating around on german ebay with these silver caps and still fake brush sets. Ebay doesn't really seem to care.
ssad.gif

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by julie150463
No apology necessary - it's quite shocking really.
I guess shadesticks will be next on the counterfeiters hit list
ssad.gif

Thanks Julie
yes.gif

I know <sigh> it makes me mad!!!I adore Mac's Mineralize Foundation,having italian-polish complexion,i find a bit hard to get a foundation that is suitable for my colouring and requirements.This is one is just abs purffect!!To see it faked it worries me that those who don't know put it on their skin ...anything but anything incl.rat poison can be in this cra*
You only
have to read the latest news to see the risks associated with buying stuff that has been faked etc Woman, 22, overdosed on prescription pills bought on internet - Times Online
This above article is sad,as a mother of 2 girls with similar age i cannot imagine the pain that the parents are going trough
ssad.gif

People who make these fakes especially makeup,pills do not care if someone dies , suffers skin damage or blindness !All they see is £ signs ,the people who buy and sell knowingly are just as bad!!Ignorance is no excuse !
Rant over !
Capmorelovesmac,i have seen these fake Mac pencils on eBay UK too
angry.gif

%21BQ4tQOQBGk%7E$%28KGrHgoH-DsEjlLl%29w%21eBJ7NN3NSZQ%7E%7E_1.JPG

seller says bankrupt stock !?Cheap eh £9.99 for that lot!Free p&P!!
MAC Eyeliner(brown) and Mascara(black) *FREE POSTAGE* on eBay, also, Mascara, Make-Up Cosmetics, Health Beauty (end time 29-Apr-09 21:18:42 BST)

capmorlovesmac

Yeah they looked like that! It was a set of four. Too bad you can't write the buyers. You never know what you are putting on your eyes and especially on your waterline.
ssad.gif
It's so dangerous!

angi

Quote:
but anything incl.rat poison can be in this cra*

Do you know, that's what worries me more than anything, and makes me hyper paranoid about things I buy from ebay, because I am worried about my skin, and eyesight, but also because I have pet rats, and if I inadvertantly killed my pets because of my own vanity then I'd never want to wear makeup again.

My pets make me a paranoid make-up buyer
yes.gif

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by capmorlovesmac
Yeah they looked like that! It was a set of four. Too bad you can't write the buyers. You never know what you are putting on your eyes and especially on your waterline.
ssad.gif
It's so dangerous!

I know hun ...i feel sometimes like shouting "You fools ...you are paying more for these fakes,than what you'd pay for the GENUINE article"
Sometimes
it seems that bidders do NOT apply COMMONSENSE!
Ok girls,i come across these...monstrous looking ermm "Slender Mac mascaras"!!!Green boxes wtf!! I mean this is the worse counterfeited Mac mascaras, that i have ever seen ...arghh bids going on strong im compelled to report it
yes.gif

3b16_1.JPG

Wow that green just blinded me!!!Slender ..does that mean when you apply on your eyelashes it makes you feel slimmer ?!!Attrocious !!
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...EWAX:IT&it em

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by angi
Do you know, that's what worries me more than anything, and makes me hyper paranoid about things I buy from ebay, because I am worried about my skin, and eyesight, but also because I have pet rats, and if I inadvertantly killed my pets because of my own vanity then I'd never want to wear makeup again.

My pets make me a paranoid make-up buyer
yes.gif

Angi hiya
dothewave.gif

How many pet rats you have?Oh my daughter wanted some ..but im scared of small,furry things..and if they escaped
omg.gif
!!I don't wanna even think about it...i agree with you but now I only ever buy Mac and B.B from few sellers on eBay !!Can sniff a fake B.B product a mile off !

XxXxX

Fake crap makes me so mad!

I can't stand the thought of slathering on fake foundation all over my face.... or fake fluidline so close to my eye....

I wish people researched before they buy. It is just natural for me to do that. I still feel really bad for these people using these products though.
cry.gif

angi

Quote:
...i agree with you but now I only ever buy Mac and B.B from few sellers on eBay !!Can sniff a fake B.B product a mile off !

I know but sometimes the lure of a discontinued item is just too much!

Those slender mascaras are horrible, I swear I never see anything that bad on ebay, I marvel at your ability to find the worst fakes
yes.gif

OT, I have two pet rats, and none of the total four I've had have ever escaped. Apparently, you can train pet rats to come when you call ..... but I'm guessing that won't reassure you!
tong.gif