Fake Golder's Green?

Cleopatruh

Hi guys!,
I have recently begun getting into MAC pigments, and I have a Golder's Green from a while ago that I recently just realized I had. Unfortunately I think it might be a fake. My reason is the font. On all of my other pigments (ones that have been bought at counters, PRO stores or CCOs), the font is aligned to the left. On Golder's Green, the font is centered, and is printed in an entirely different font than my other pigments. That applies to the writing on the back; the MAC stamp on the front of Golder's Green is identical to my others. I took a picture of the suspected fake next to Mutiny:
1rvqyc.png

On the bottom, the silver stamp says Golder's Green, and includes batch number (what looks like) A16, but it is in a different font as Mutiny/my other pigments as well. I'd appreciate any input on whether this is real or not, because I LOVE Golder's Green, and finally used up my sample of it. But I have very sensitive skin, so would never use a pigment if I suspected it could be some random fake makeup. Thanks in advance! :]

EDIT: This has been confirmed as being authentic!