FAKE MAC..but sometimes you just have to laugh

BellaItalia1969

I adore this site
specktra_rocks.gif
i think it's very helpful and informative in a postive way and it allows people to sometimes vent their anger at the sellers of fake MAC etc,etc.Whenever i feel sometimes doubtful about any Mac product,I know i can rely on Spectra ...and the opinions of their lovely members
th_worship.gif
Anyway i will cut to the chase

I saw this auction girls on ,eBay UK,and i actually lol..ed at this seller stupilidity !!Mac Liqulid eyeliner *Currently retailing for £20 in shops !!!Where ???My Mac store current price is £11.74 !!
*please note this eyeliner is factory seconds,as there is spelling mistake on the box* !!!
nonono.gif
oh my what a lot of crap

*Brand New MAC Black Liquid Eyeliner LIQULID Waterproof on eBay, also, Eyeliner, Make-Up Cosmetics, Health Beauty (end time 15-Mar-09 14:52:23 GMT)
Also look at the lovely palette that the same seller has acquired in the States?! I feel like i want to email this seller and ask where in US ,he/she purchased this palette
thmbdn.gif

hotdesigns08

0d84_35.JPG

Kayteuk

Check out this fake...
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BNIB-MAC-EYE-SHADOW-FACE-COLOR-NEW_W0QQitemZ220373641175QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Hea lth_Beauty_Make_up_Cosmetics_Eye_Shadow_PP?hash=it em220373641175&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3 A1688|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by iadoremac
Oooooooooooooh Lord! that is ridiculously fake. The seller should be flogged
girl_devil.gif

Kayte, and iadoremac,i think this seller has another eBay ID,selling the same fake ,crap MAC!!These palettes just look so tragic!!
Here is same item,same location,same photo sellers name :mbonayon1977
s.gif

and here is their stuff :

fd41_1.JPG

and can someone enlighten me as wtf is this ??
The MAC logo on this ...
angry.gif
selller has 5 for sale !!

!BOO4M8w!2k~$(KGrHgoOKiwEjlLmVWD3BJtpdOvktQ~~_1.JPG

MAC Powder Plus Foundation Studio Fix NIB!!!!! on eBay, also, Foundation, Make-Up Cosmetics, Health Beauty (end time 20-Mar-09 16:44:30 GMT)
cbba_1.JPG

Pro preffered white with mirror ???Since when Mac ,has manufactured this crap !!!
MAC SOE15 MATTE FOUNDATION Powder plus Studio Fix NIB! on eBay, also, Foundation, Make-Up Cosmetics, Health Beauty (end time 20-Mar-09 17:05:57 GMT)
i have not reported any ebay listings for a while as been too busy,but will find time for all of these
winkiss.gif

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissResha
scary part = the 12+ bids on it *smh*

miss hiya
smiles.gif
have you seen how much it has been bidded up to ??
it's bloody outrageous!!!
Anyway reported and the other fake Mac too ...especially the foundation compact, with the weird MAC logo ....
nonono.gif
#
I can't stop looking at it Miss,is just so crappily awful ...the outer black casing on this compact is so cheapo,it screams FAKE
ssad.gif

!BOO4M8w!2k~$(KGrHgoOKiwEjlLmVWD3BJtpdOvktQ~~_1.JPG

iadoremac

I think MAC attention should be called to this because if anyone has a bad experience with this they may blame MAC instead of ebay. MAC should send out a statement on how their customers can differentiate between fake and real products because these sellers are taking advantage of their good name/strong brand.

i have seen different fakes but these are just ridiculous

Xqueeze_me

Quote:
Originally Posted by iadoremac
I think MAC attention should be called to this because if anyone has a bad experience with this they may blame MAC instead of ebay. MAC should send out a statement on how their customers can differentiate between fake and real products because these sellers are taking advantage of their good name/strong brand.

i have seen different fakes but these are just ridiculous

I wish for that too but a lot of Specktrettes here have contacted MAC for verification and MAC does know about counterfeits yet they don't want to do anything about it... from my point of view. I guess its just a lot of work seeing that counterfeits have contaminated most countries and it would probably cost MAC heaps financially to stop the counterfeiting, file lawsuits, etc etc etc. MAC just doesn't want to get their hands dirty, in my opinion.

It would be GREAT to see MAC get off their bums and do something about it though.