Fake MAC eye pencils?

BellaItalia1969

I have seen these MAC eyeliner pencils..and Im just curious as really Im not an expert on Mac eye pencils if these are fake or what?
8ce5_35.JPG
8e06_35.JPG

mac eye liner pencil pack of 12 on eBay, also, Health Beauty, Wholesale Job Lots (end time 08-Feb-09 13:33:15 GMT)
I am 100% that the MAC Zoom lash mascaras he has for sale are fakes so was just wondering about these pencils ....I normally use Chanel or Bobbi Brown eyepencils
yes.gif

Thanks

BellaItalia1969

Hun thank you
th_worship.gif
Lol sometimes i just want to weep at the fakers audacity...jeez is like an obsession with them to saturate Ebay,with all their crap.

MissResha

yea and what's even more sad is that half of the fake sellers dont even know they're selling fake MAC. dah well. i just stay far far away from ebay. at all costs.

caffn8me

They're also not sold in multipacks and I've never seen a Zoom Lash that looks anything like the one shown. The Hyper Real foundation may however be genuine.

BellaItalia1969

Sarah... thank you
specktra_rocks.gif
the mascara has like silver blobs around the cap...i thought that looked weird too,the pencils just look sort of cheap..im not a great lover of MAC eyepencils,i prefer my B.Brown and Chanel, as in my opinion they have more shades to choose from.
I actually saw this other seller selling the same pencils for like £2.99 ,he already sold 57 of these ...has another 16 on sale
thmbdn.gif

!BLKn!KwB2k~$(KGrHgoOKj8EjlLmUE61BJd22YU9(Q~~_1.JPG

M. A. C BLACK EYELINER SMUDGEPPROOF BRAND NEW on eBay, also, Eyeliner, Make-Up Cosmetics, Health Beauty (end time 14-Feb-09 10:31:00 GMT)
I read somewhere that these fake pencils can contain LEAD ???
th_confused_new.gif