Fake on Facebook

Pepisaurio

Hey guys! Fist post ever so I hope I'm not breaking any rules (If I am, let me know and I'll take it down). I came across this girl (from my country) that sells cosmetics on facebook and I saw this pictures of "MAC pigments" for sale: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.151275211633452.34404.100002529228991 (hope you can see it, I'm a total noob at this xD) Now, I don't own a single MAC product, but I'm 99.999999999% that these, or at least most of them, are fakes. They just don't seem right to me; I know MAC has super high quality control standards and logos rubbing off, misspelled names (and they're even in the old packaging! I don't think you can still get those, right?) just don't go with that. I just wanted to make sure they are indeed fake and get the confirmation from the experts (aka: you) before I let her know, cause I honestly don't think she knows they're fake. So, yeah, thanks! :) EDIT: D: The pictures disappeared! Freaking facebook :c I'll update this once they come back online... EDIT2: Wait… they're back. Let's try this link or check the album here (the one that says "PIGMENTOS MAC"… just in case :p)

User38

Hi Pepi.. welcome to the site. This is a fun forum and you will learn a lot.. hopefully also learn what's fake and what is not.

for now enjoy and do tell your friend that if she is selling products with misspelled names, different packaging from the original etc, they are almost certainly fake... so it's best to not sell them and mislead people to buy MAC which is fake.