Fake seller of MAC is BAK!!

BellaItalia1969

Last year a friend of mine bought some counterfeit MAC and Lancome products,off seller going bu the name "knightbidding! who incidently was reg.as a seller on ebay UK,but was actually based in China!
Cut the story short my mate bought some MAC fibre rich mascara,MAC lipliners ,some pencil eyeliners and Lancome juicy tubes ,all were fake!Luckily she did manage to get refund from the seller...
yahoo.gif

Was browsing today and I come across this...same seller,different ebay ID,same photos
84814996_tp.jpg

Also note at the bottom of their questions/answers he/she is offering items for sale outside of ebay
thmbdn.gif
norty,norty
item no:260341153622
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/12-MAC-FIBRE-R...ayphotohosting
86303058_tp.jpg

Nice eyeliners arghhhhhh!!!
mac_addict.gif

Also have a look at this VILE liquid eyeliners!!!!!!!Item number: 260341154076
86301231_tp.jpg

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by dollypink
ugh they are not even convincing fakes!

Lol I know...but some people already have bought these and NO doubt these will be on sale @ebay UK!!That really makes me mad as some sellers really do not care what rubbish they sell to peeps!!
Gawd knows what nasty and vile ingriedients these eyeliners and mascara have !
One seller on ebay,when i emailed them politely that they were peddling fake MAC!Answered me "do you think i give a s*&t" so there you go

caffn8me

China is the counterfeit capital of the world - they even counterfeit milk.

Do NOT but buy M·A·C products from China - it's as simple as that. There may be a few legitimate sellers in Hong Kong (strawberrynet.net is one) but most Chinese sellers will be selling fake product.

BellaItalia1969

Sarah I believe you about the milk, as I saw a very disturbing programme on one of the discovery channels, about counterfeited medicine etc that was mass produced in China!It was shocking and what was even worse kids died cos this fake cough medicine had some sort of poison in it !!So,so awful! When I looked recently on this www.ioffer.com,there was like counterfeited MAC galore for sale.Some ebay sellers even blatently buy the brushes under their ebay ID to sell them as genuine MAC stuff!!

VDUB*BELLA

OMG... now mascara? Seriously?? This is getting tiring. Everytime I come across a fake MAC item I report it but nothing has been done by eBay. I've never seen a listing removed have you guys?

caffn8me

Strawberrynet.net certainly used to be safe but I'm a bit out of touch so that seems to have changed
ssad.gif

X_SiN_X

Quite sad isn't it?
ssad.gif

The fakes are becoming way too close to the real thing now. One by one they fixed the flaws and it's quite alarming to see fake and real side by side... barely any differences

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by X_SiN_X
Quite sad isn't it?
ssad.gif

The fakes are becoming way too close to the real thing now. One by one they fixed the flaws and it's quite alarming to see fake and real side by side... barely any differences

The worse thing about the fake makeup is the actual imgredients
angry.gif
no proper testing ,in what hygenic conditions and by whom these were made!

Believe it or not my sister has bought on ebay counterfeited Lancome Absolue BX antiageing cream,the jar itself arrived looking very scuffed,the cream smelt like baby lotion,and there was a spelling mistake on the box and jar!!lost £35 but learnt valueble lesson
yes.gif