fakes? ebay hoanganhcali / pro artist products

natalie75

I can't speak for the brush, but I've bought several e/s from this seller with great success.

jenii

Nope, she sells authentic stuff. I've bought from her many times before, it's all real.

Granted, I've never purchased any brushes from her, but I've gotten e/s and stuff, and it was all authentic. I got Sprout from her! I was so happy to finally get Sprout.

stellarx1587

I've bought other items from this seller as well and they were genuine. Which brushes are in question? Because they all look legit to me.

caffn8me

Unusually, I'd say the brush "set" is absolutely genuine. If you look at the plastic sleeves, they all have different bar codes. The price is also well above the staff discount/distribution price in the USA.

1dirtymartini

i've been considering buying that "set" from that seller but what's putting me off is the copperish metal color instead of silver...
why is that?

caffn8me

The colour is simply due to lighting effects or reflection from around the room. The brushes are genuine.

Melly

I've bought a few e/s pans off this seller and they've been great - I've got a #190 brush on the way so I'm really glad to hear that you girls believe her brushes to be genuine
smiles.gif

xJUDYx

i've never purchased brushes from them, but i DID get the tailor made warm palette about a year and a half ago from them ...it was 52 bucks! =X i really wanted it though haha

Ambi

She has interesting deals sometimes, like 12 skinfinishes, buy it now price $800 etc.
[nothing wrong with that obviously, just wondering where exactly she gets the hundreds of MFSs she's sold so far].