Fall!

DOLLface

Even though it's still terribly hot here I want to get some new things for the make-up collection for Fall. Eyes, lips, and cheeks is what I'm looking for mainly. I'm N4 [SF Powder Foundation]. Any suggestions on colors?

Please and thanks.

smiles.gif

Natalie

geeko

for the fall look..i think neutrals, olive, bronze, gold, plums would be nice

some of my suggestions (from MAC)
E/s: All that glitters (a pinkish brown), Satin Taupe, Sable, woodwinked, Sumptious Olive, Naked lunch, Cranberry, hepcat Nightlight pigment (if u can get your hands on this..it's a gorgeous colour), greensmoke e/s (this is my fav smokey green es/)

Eyeliners: New weed fluidline, graphic brown fl, or if these are oos..dipdown/richground fluidline would make a good alterntive

blushers: plummish shades :p e.g. plum foolery (love this loads), Flirt N tease (sheertone shimmer blush...to be applied with a light hand)

Lipsticks: INstinctive lipstick from Untamed (it's a brownish red...it's pretty..i'm not a lipstick person but i love this)

hths

neotrad

I strongly recommend MAC duo eyeshadow in Illusionary/Burning Ambition(LE), if you haven't gotten it and if you can still find it. The duo eyeshadow looks not so special in the pan, but each color just looks soooooo GORGEOUS on skin! For cheek, Shooting Star MSF would be really good with the duo eyeshadow. And I'd recommend MAC laquer in Babied or MAC lipstick in Blond on Blond or Goddess for lips! Also items from the Untamed collection would be great too.

geeko

i second the illusionary/ burning ambition duo....(if u can get it)...

and also bright side/gallery gal...i didn't mentioned it as i didn't know whether u can get it or not...but these 2 colours are very good for fall...imo...goes very nice with new weed fluidline. Cheers.

ohhhhhthehorror

I would suggest colors that remind you of Fall. When I think of Fall I think of all the leaves changing colors. I would go for gold, bronze, copper, yellow, orange, red (as far as eye colors are concerned).

ebonyannette

I agree the coppers, orangy reds, deep greens, chocolates and purples.
Really rich color. for e/s I like
Coppering, Cranberry, Velvet Moss, Mulch, Noctournelle & Sketch

I like the nudish/brownish cheek colors like Uncommon & Cherche, everyone likes Sweet William it seems to be pretty universal too.

Latest posts