False Eyelashes + Glue

kaliraksha

I know there is a sticky on this but I can't seem to find the right answer. I'm looking more for brands than application. I really want suggestions for lashes. I think I'm stuck on MAC adhesive...

I'm looking for three types- the most natural, individual ones and fantasy lashes. Any great brands you recommend? What's the best lash adhesive? Price ranges or differences?

Thank you!!

kaliraksha

oh nooo my post is getting moved down =( shameless self promotion because its my only day off and i really want to go out and spend a little money =)

Thanks for any recs!

kaliraksha

Thank you ! Is this actually a brand you recommend because this is pretty easy to get at Sally's Beauty Supply.. I think. Good prices on the site though...thank youuu

pumpkincat210

Sugar cosmetics also makes some lashes, but i haven't tried them. The ones from Sally's work really well, about the same as Mac's only alot cheaper!

kaliraksha

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpkincat210
Sugar cosmetics also makes some lashes, but i haven't tried them. The ones from Sally's work really well, about the same as Mac's only alot cheaper!

Thanks, very helpful.
th_worship.gif

LatinaRose

I bought the sugar glittery lashes and all the glitter fell of by the end of the night!!
ssad.gif
If you can find a brand "Red Cherry", these are my fave. I've only seen them at local, independent beauty supply stores. Also on ebay, but hardly any sellers put "red cherry" in the title, so you have to search by fake or false eyelashes.

Latest posts