false lashes for the lower lid

astronaut

I just got back from Ulta today and bought a pair of false lashes for my senior portraits this Tuesday. While I was there, I was contemplating on whether I should get ones for the lower lashes as well. I didn't get them because I was afraid that it would be too much and make me look like a drag queen.

But I'm thinking about it again and would like some input. Do any of you have examples of photos with false lower lashes I can see or something? Should I get them? Thanks

maxcat

Check out MisCheivous' fab look -
http://www.specktra.net/showthread.php?t=47208
But I've said it before and I'll say it again... stay away from "trendy" makeup and try to keep with classic hair and makeup for "major life events" - prom, grad photos, wedding... if you don't you'll be cringing at them in ten years time.

lara

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxcat
But I've said it before and I'll say it again... stay away from "trendy" makeup and try to keep with classic hair and makeup for "major life events" - prom, grad photos, wedding... if you don't you'll be cringing at them in ten years time.

IAWTC X 1000000.

Major events or those with photographic evidence calls for elegant, neutral, adult make-up UNLESS you draw in Twiggy under-lashes every day of your life.

astronaut

Thank you both for the advice. I opted to not buy the false lashes for the lower lid for my pictures. I figured I wouldn't know how to apply them anyway :p I applied mascara on my lower lashes instead (which I havn't done in a long time but I just got new mascara and it works well with it!) I hope my pictures turned out good... *nervous*

Latest posts