FAO!Heatherette lovers!Fakes from powerseller!

BellaItalia1969

This auction was like a slap to me !!I loved Heatherette and have bought most of the stuff when it was on sale...and there was no mascara to go with this collection!
Anyway i came across this today POWERSELLER too
thmbdn.gif

Auction says "guaranteed authentic MAC"!!!

28ab_1.JPG
s.gif
starcosmetics_123
Their MAC pigments look counterfeit too !

MAC Heatherette Black Mascara LTD Edition BNIB!! on eBay, also, Mascara, Make-Up Cosmetics, Health Beauty (end time 23-Feb-09 11:07:58 GMT)
4990_1.JPG

cry.gif
huh !!!

ohnna-lee

Product was a replica, but quick respond and full refund makes an exelent ebayer Buyer: dortit ( 26) 14-Feb-09 09:04
Reply by starcosmetics_123 (16-Feb-09 14:37):
Called supplier, this was a factory reject that ha

Lancome Hypnose Volume Black Mascara RRP £18.50 BNIB!!! (#260347276938) £8.99 View Item

I think this is why, when she does get someone who complains she just handles it professionally and gives them exactly what they want to keeo her standings good so the reputation is not tainted and people won't really notice as much at a glance.

BellaItalia1969

hiya
yes.gif
yeah that could be true ...I forgot to mention that myself I have recieved this fake Lancome Hypnose mascara as a gift ...knew it was fake asap!
No batch code on the box or mascara itself,smelled weird ,brush was of poor quality.Sister admitted that she bought ..on eBay!!Different seller though ..
Like Sarah Caffn8me, mentioned in one of her previous posts these fake makeup can be potentially very dangerous due to dubious ingredients ..so it baffles me how peeps are so easily decieved!
nonono.gif

It's no excuse though...this powerseller should make her business to know what she sells!??
thmbdn.gif

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by browneyedbaby
Reported item, lets hope it gets removed.

Hun ,thank you
th_worship.gif
I get quite peeved when I see something that i adore ..being defaced !!

redambition

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohnna-lee
Product was a replica, but quick respond and full refund makes an exelent ebayer Buyer: dortit ( 26) 14-Feb-09 09:04
Reply by starcosmetics_123 (16-Feb-09 14:37):
Called supplier, this was a factory reject that ha

Lancome Hypnose Volume Black Mascara RRP £18.50 BNIB!!! (#260347276938) £8.99 View Item

I think this is why, when she does get someone who complains she just handles it professionally and gives them exactly what they want to keeo her standings good so the reputation is not tainted and people won't really notice as much at a glance.

giving full refunds if a buyer questions the item is a good thing though. there are many counterfeit sellers out there who try to avoid giving refunds wherever possible.

if the seller still continues to knowingly sell counterfeit items that really gets my goat, however the saving grace is that those who find out they were had can get their money back with no issue.

julie150463

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellaItalia1969
Anyway i came across this today POWERSELLER too
thmbdn.gif

Auction says "guaranteed authentic MAC"!!!

cry.gif
huh !!!

Do you know what the criteria is for a UK Powerseller? It's not based on the quality of the products.
thmbdn.gif

To be a bronze PS - you have to have been trading for at least 3 months and have a feedback of at least 98% and have sold either 100 items per month or items to the value of £750.
The levels go up - Silver, Gold, Platinum and Titanium and to qualify you have to have increased volume or value of sales but still only a basic feedback of 98%.

Just because they give someone powerseller status doesn't necesarily mean they are any better than any of the other sellers - people just think they are.

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by julie150463
Do you know what the criteria is for a UK Powerseller? It's not based on the quality of the products.
thmbdn.gif

To be a bronze PS - you have to have been trading for at least 3 months and have a feedback of at least 98% and have sold either 100 items per month or items to the value of £750.
The levels go up - Silver, Gold, Platinum and Titanium and to qualify you have to have increased volume or value of sales but still only a basic feedback of 98%.

Just because they give someone powerseller status doesn't necesarily mean they are any better than any of the other sellers - people just think they are.

ohmg Julie!!Thank you in
smiles.gif
in fact i wanted to email you with regards to another seller ...
yes.gif
I hope that you do not mind your eBay ID,being mentioned in my email to this seller,I sort of mentioned that if she wants advice on genuine MAC products,then to go to the genuine MAC seller such as you...
thmbup.gif

That is stupid how eBay,can expect people to relate to these sellers when they are allowed sell counterfeits
thmbdn.gif
Silly me for some reason i thought being a powerseller it's to do yes with their turnover but most important the quality of goods they provide !!Arghhh

I find this somehow very disappointing !
Anyway just wanted to stress that i do NOT mean any offence by what i posted to any genuine powersellers who provide eBay community with authentic products ,such as yourself Julie
th_wink3.gif

I think if they make mistake 1st time fair enough, but if they still continue to sell this fake crap that's lots of bull!!

caffn8me

Quote:

Indeed. It's also possible that they have got their powerseller status through selling genuine non cosmetic products but have decided to move into cosmetics recentlt - either knowingly selling fakes or even being unaware how to tell the difference between fake and real.

franimal

The stupid thing about ebay is that most sellers wont leave feedback until after you do. So if you leave them negative feedback, they will leave it right back for you.

julie150463

Quote:
Originally Posted by franimal
The stupid thing about ebay is that most sellers wont leave feedback until after you do. So if you leave them negative feedback, they will leave it right back for you.

Don't be afraid of leaving negative feedback - sellers can only leave positives. This was bought in about 12 months ago to stop the 'if you leave me a negative - I'll leave you one right back' mentality that started.

julie150463

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellaItalia1969
ohmg Julie!!Thank you in
smiles.gif
in fact i wanted to email you with regards to another seller ...
yes.gif
I hope that you do not mind your eBay ID,being mentioned in my email to this seller

Don't worry - if I can help anyone - I will. If someone hadn't pointed me in Specktra's direction in the 1st place - I dare say I still wouldn't have a clue.

Ignorance isn't bliss - sellers need to be aware of what they are selling and take responsibility.

VIC MAC

Well guys.....I just had a happy ending on Ebay - I've been wanting the Hipness blush from Fafi! I was in the MAC store with my sister when she bought it, I've seen her a couple of times, and thought "what is that blush you are wearing....it's gorgeous" - it was Hipness.....

So went on Ebay, found one at a reasonable price, got it, and it arrived today! Great service from seller, she even put in a nice little sample and a note saying thank you for shopping with me!

So I'm happy - and I'm loving my Hipness :)

browneyedbaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIC MAC
Well guys.....I just had a happy ending on Ebay - I've been wanting the Hipness blush from Fafi! I was in the MAC store with my sister when she bought it, I've seen her a couple of times, and thought "what is that blush you are wearing....it's gorgeous" - it was Hipness.....

So went on Ebay, found one at a reasonable price, got it, and it arrived today! Great service from seller, she even put in a nice little sample and a note saying thank you for shopping with me!

So I'm happy - and I'm loving my Hipness :)

O/T but Hipness is one of my faves, enjoy!

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Don't worry - if I can help anyone - I will. If someone hadn't pointed me in Specktra's direction in the 1st place - I dare say I still wouldn't have a clue.

Ignorance isn't bliss - sellers need to be aware of what they are selling and take responsibility.

Julie ,thank you
th_worship.gif
I have already emailed you ...although this is about another unrelated matter...someone is after a particular shade of MAC eyeshadow...I haven't the faintest about it as Im not that much into MAC eyeshadows...prefer the pigments
yes.gif

Thanks anyway x