Fast help needed please - proof document for paypal of item beeing fake needed

hyazinth

Hi gals,

sorry to bother you all with this but I got a problem with a ebay seller. But I am really desperate and don't know what to do anymore.
th_confused_new.gif
The seller sold me a fake blue pigment along with 2 authentic pigments.
ssad.gif
To make it more complicated it is a international transaction germany - usa...
I contacted her but she did not want to believe me and so it came to a paypal claim. Now I have to send in a document that states that it is fake (with detailed description of the differences) from an independent third person, seller or authorized expert. And it has to be within 10 days!!
Did anybody here already do such an document to help out? Or is there any girl whos collecting pigments or even maybe a professional makeup artist willing to do such a document for me?

I really hope somebody can help me. Thanks a lot in advance!

hyazinth

Quote:
Originally Posted by marusia
I'm a seller, send me pics. I'll do it for you.

Hi Marusia, thank you so much for your help on that
th_worship.gif
I will pm you for your email address
smiles.gif

hyazinth

I just wanted to let everybody know that I luckily got my money back. Thank you very much again marusia for your help.
winkiss.gif

It took quite a while to get through the process, mainly because paypal takes its time to work on the case. But in August they finally decided that my case was suitable for buyer protection and they refunded the money.
yahoo.gif

marusia

You are very welcome!
smiles.gif
Sorry it took so long to find this, I'm just now getting used to Specktra's new layout. heh