Fave food! MMM

singinmys0ng

Okay i was eatiing and i was on specktra at the same time and i was like omg i wonder what everyone's fave food is?! I mean..if you have this good of taste in makeup..then who knows what everyone's fave food is!
lol.gif

So with that I would have to say mine is.chinse food and soft shelled crabs..i just can never get enough of both!

user2

My mom makes very good spring rolls and satays I could kill for!
And I love a dessert called Palitao! I something made out of rice flour and coco flakes...sooo delicious...
And I love Thai Food....
and pasta with sugo...

laceymeow

cheese pizza (esp. chicago style, mmmm)
gnocchi
thai red curry w/ tofu
chipotle vegetarian fajita burrito
peanut butter anything

now i'm hungry again
oh.gif
ops:

melozburngr

I love ranch dressing, I eat it on everything, from burgers to salads, pizza, chicken fingers.. you name it.. I am soooo weird. I even like it on my fries. lol

my FAVORITE type of food is Italian.. that or Mexican.. I'm a big fan of hot stuff, so Mex would prob be my fav fav, but I like italian a lot too...no low carb for me! Bring on the PASTA!

PnkCosmo

ANYTHING from this fab Vegetarian restaurant near my work called the Teapot.

I also love Tofutti Cuties & Vegan Carrot Cake.

Jessica

OK, I LOVE LOVE LOVE food so I can't say that I have one single favorite:
Japanese
Mexican (both Tex-Mex & Interior)
Chinese
Vietnamese
good ole southern cookin'

Shawna

Vietnamese........we used to have this wicked all you can eat vietnamese buffet in town and I ate there almost every day. The family moved back to Vietnam though. It was the best food. Mmmmm, hot and sour soup, spring rolls, peanut sauce, damn, now I'm craving it again.

AlliSwan

Sushi (eel especially)
Pizza Hut Cheese PAN PIZZA
Pickles
Pad Thai
D'Lites ice cream (low carb but sooooo good even my boyfriend likes it!)
Krispy Kreme hot glazed

Oh my god I can feel myself gaining weight just thinking about my not-allowed foods!

mac_obsession

If Im cooking it depends...

My fav restaurant closed down but the only thing I EVER ate there was chicken sorrentino...Chicken with eggplant, prosciuto and mozzerella in a francese sauce...it was to die for...

I love italian food, chinese food..and unfortuntely my ex's mothers good ole collard greens and fried chicken...and just about anything she made that wasnt intestinal or chitterlands...
Southern cookin is amazing!!

Any vegtable..I love them all ok two exceptions - beets and radishes..

niecypiecy

chicken pita from the Pita Pit
haagen dazs ice cream
lindor chocolate
gooseberries
mom's homemade tomato turkey soup

god....I could go on forever really....there is a reason I need to loose weight....I love food too much ~lol~

beautifulxdisaster

I LOVE lumpia *eggrolls, the small brown crispy ones* OH MY GOD. Those are so delicious.

I also LOOOOVVVEEEE these special kind of chicken wings, they are like gravy covered dark color chicken, and OH MY GOD those are yummy too.

I alsssooo LOVE rice cakes with this kind of ground up pork called in fried vietnamese uhm... Cha Lua??? But yeah. I LOVEEE IT.

2/3 of these are dishes my filipina friend had on her birthday, I'm in love and now my mom can make them. AHhhh.

Hot Cheetos are great too.

MxAxC-_ATTACK

i love italian food. but my favorite,. and 100% unhealthy snack food is french fries. i have a huge weakness for them . my boyfriend tells me im a garbage disposal for french fries.

yellow curry chicken. or any kind of curry (thats mild) is freaking tasty/

jasper17

Pepperoni pizza, sushi, salt and vinegar potato chips and buffalo chicken strips from Hooters.

user2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawna
peanut sauce, damn, now I'm craving it again.

OMG thats the best sauce ever! I make it at home and I eat it on everything...even on a steak....so fu*kin delicious...

martygreene

Quote:
Originally Posted by PnkCosmo
ANYTHING from this fab Vegetarian restaurant near my work called the Teapot.

I also love Tofutti Cuties & Vegan Carrot Cake.

Teapot Kosher Vegan Chinese, up on... what is it, 16th? Just down the block from the Group Health Credit Union? Where do you work my dear? I used to live right around there!

Juneplum

Jamaican, Thai, Vietnamese, Indian, and Italian food!! LOVE macaroni and cheese, have a WICKED sweet tooth so pastries are pretty high up there on my list =)