Favorite brown pencil liner?

martygreene

What is everyone's favorite brown pencil eyeliner? MAC, non-MAC, whatever is fine. I'm curious what everyone finds most versatile and flattering.

joytheobscure

I always buy L'Oreal's self sharpening eyeliners they tend to last the longest on me. I do have a brown one. But dipdown f/l is the brown I use now.

midnightlouise

In the summer I like UD Alley Cat, it's more of a bronzey brown. Other than that if I want brown I use Face Stockholm Brun.

solardame

Currently pencil-form L'Oreal "Black Sable" kohl, an almost-black shade of brown, and in cake-form Benefit "Audrey".

bellaetoile

duck powerpoint. i'm not a fan of brown, but i do reach for this from time to time. its a really pretty rich brown. there was a cover girl one too, it was a twist up liner on one end, and a white angled sponge for blending on the other end. this was my HG black eyeliner for quite sometime, especially as its rather inexpensive, as well. it used to come in numerous colors, although i haven't looked for them for some time..i should go to target and check...as i remember, it was like $5..

Latest posts