Favorite Drink?

Sanne

banana mama!!!
smiles.gif
it's pina colada (ice cold) with one banana, some icecubes, and some red syrup I don't know the name of... mix it in the blender and enjoy
smiles.gif

katsey

Little bit of tidbit-beer companies are now trying to appeal to a more sophisticated audience, the ones that do prefer wine or mixed drinks. So if you lok at some of Budweisers(or other brands) commercials they try to make Bud seem like this classy drink consumed by "trendy" crowds.
I personally prefer drinks like amaretto sours(my absolute fav) but due to the group of people I hang with I'm forced to consume beer-bleah bloating!

Professor Fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by mspixieears

Belgian beer is a real treat. Chimay blanc especially. Hoegaarden. Eh, any white beer. Japanese ones aren't too bad either, like Asahi and Sapporo.

hoegaarden is one of my favorite beers and sapporo is by far the best japanese beer that i have had.
thmbup.gif

professionaltart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juneplum
a nice cold redstripe once in a while always hits the spot!!! =)

hmmm when i went to jamaica all i drank was redstripe and rum punch!

hmm jamaica

Tessigrl

Mmmmmm mine our Amaretto Sour (thank you katsey for reminding me about this one) and Lemon Drop martini's and White Russians and the occasional glass of a good Merlot and every now and then Redstripe, but I don't drink that often because of how I feel the next day.

Professor Fate

what is the deal with red stripe? is it just a fad or do you people really like it? i drink a lot of different beers...one of my hobbies and i just do not like red stripe at all.

niecypiecy

margaritas - mudslides - baileys - tom collins - slings or long island iced teas are usually what I go for

Sanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor Fate
hoegaarden is one of my favorite beers and sapporo is by far the best japanese beer that i have had.
thmbup.gif

Hoegaarden> that's Dutch
smiles.gif
I like Hertog Jan and Heineken beer

Quote:
Originally Posted by VuittonVictim
@ groupie: It's Grenadine!!!

aaah thanks!!
smiles.gif

Pei

For beer, it gotta be my local Tiger Beer!!!
Heineken's cool but I find it a lil too light.

I'm a gin tonic girl(When I'm broke)
Being a tropical girl, I always crave for a lychee martini!!! (When I'm feeling rich
greengrin.gif
)
Drinks are so so ex here! Urrrggghhh

GoldieLox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamergirl3
I think it was called either Jungle Juice or Party Juice, (insert phrase here) Juice...I'm not sure but it tasted like minute maid, minute maid lemonade, limes, grapefruit, and some kind of alcohol...maybe you ladies know what I'm talking about?

Its called jungle juice and it pretty much consists of whatever alcohol the person throwing the party has mixed in a big bucket with lots of fruit punch. its way good but can be quite deadly since it doesnt tast very much like alcohol and with the large mixture of substances. There are some "recipes" but mostly people make there own.

My mother and I just made up a new drink the other day. Nothing special. But we decided to call it a Killer Bee because my nickname is bee. and i made it up as well as the name haha.

Anyways it consists of:
1 shot of Absolute Citron (or smirnoff citrus for cheaper)
1/2 shot of Geradine or whatever that sweet red stuff is called
1/4 shot of orange triple sec
all of this poored over ice.
then fill rest of cup with lemonade.
and if you like it more alcohol tasting then float a tiny bit more citron on top.
And there you have a Killer Bee.

Basically we had company not much money and twisted something together with what we had. but it was really yummy. hah.

Juneplum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor Fate
what is the deal with red stripe? is it just a fad or do you people really like it? i drink a lot of different beers...one of my hobbies and i just do not like red stripe at all.

yes ian, us people really like it. it's not just a fad my dear.. i must admit that when i first tried it i hated it (bad jamaican!
nonono.gif
) BUTTT i have since come to enjoy a nice cold one every now and then.

captodometer

Mike-arita. It's a premade margarita that comes bottled in 4 packs. Regular old margarita on the rocks, otherwise.

dollypink

Cheeky Vimtos are quite nice
1 bottle of WKD blue, and ruby port

but i can't drink them all the time, i have to stick to old faithfuls like JD