Favorite drugstore moisturizer? & Tinted moisturizer ?

AudreyNicole

I am feeling like I need a moistureizer (I know that's spelled wrong
lol.gif
) for my face. I normally don't use anything, as I tend to break out pretty easily, but I am starting to get dry patches and I want my makeup to lay evenly. What is your favorite drug store moisturizer? I don't to spend a ton as it might not agree with my skin. TIA!
smiles.gif

One more thing, has anyone tried tinted moisturizer on your face instead of foundation? Can you recommend a good one?

beautenoir

I use lubriderm unscented...if you talk to a dermatologist, most of them will reccommend it because it's so plain so it won't be reactive to your body chemistry...you can get in at any drugstore.

kimmy

i started using oil of olay complete all day moisture lotion with spf 15 (thanks to jenny mcfly's suggestion <3) and i absolutely love it! it hasn't made me break out even the slightest bit, in fact, it's made my skin look healthier and even quite a bit clearer!

BlahWah

I love using Nivea Soft, but only at night during warmer days. I used to use Oil of Olay Complete Moisture lotion as well, but it stopped working well for me when I quit my job in a dry office area (I'm on the oily side). That's just me, tho, other than that I'd recommend it!

Jennifer Mcfly

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE ANTHEM
i started using oil of olay complete all day moisture lotion with spf 15 (thanks to jenny mcfly's suggestion <3) and i absolutely love it! it hasn't made me break out even the slightest bit, in fact, it's made my skin look healthier and even quite a bit clearer!

Awe, I'm so glad this has worked for you. It's really a great moisturizer. Did you get the oil-free one (for oily skin)?

As you see Audrey, the Oil of Olay is my rec. also. I Love this stuff! It's completely ungreasy but it moisturizes.

As far as tinted moisturizers go, I love Cover Girl (CG Smoothers)
http://www.covergirl.com/cgcollectio...n/tinted.jhtml

and also the skin clearing tinted moisturizer from Neutrogena.
http://www.neutrogena.com/CosmeticsDetails_288.asp

Good Luck!!

ooh i know this one! BIORE do a really good skincare range for problem skin. i really reccomend it. i know its available in the UK not sure about US xx

Latest posts