Favorite nude nail colors

User67

Hi ladies,
I wanted to find out what everyone's favorite either nude pink or cream colored nail polishes are? I'm looking for something that isn't too sheer. I'm sick of buying a nail polish that looks beautiful in the bottle, but then when I get home & apply it, only to find out that either it's so sheer that it's practically clear or that it goes on streaky. So I want to find out what's out there that is good. Thanks!

BlahWah

I've only just started getting back into polish (quit Starbucks for the summer) so I don't know personally, but I've seen many thumbs up for OPI if you're looking for neutrals. MAC has a new one out w/ the Sundressing collection, but I've also read that MAC's nuetral polishes aren't the greatest. =P Not much help, sorry.

more_please

OPI Heart Throb! Its the only pink-nude polish I keep coming back to. It applies smoothly, and the color is perfect (apply 2 coats, 1 is too sheer) hth!

martygreene

I really like some of the nude shades of Revlon Colorstay nail color. It really does last longer on natural nails than regular nailcolor, and the colors are fairly opaque, even the light ones

Latest posts