Feast your eyes on these new arrivals of fakes on ebayUK!

BellaItalia1969

s.gif
I have looked trough recent listings on ebay UK,and the list is growing !makeupseller2008 -fake mac Fluidline,all their auctions are Private why???
s.gif
balbinderk123
s.gif
-lol
he/she really excelled themselves...
mac liquid eyeliner VOGUE
Mac double zoom mascara and waterproof eyeliner
and for the finale
Mac Volume waterproof Long CURING mascara ??wth
th_LMAO.gif

ttp://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Mac-Volume-Waterproof-Long-Curing-Mascara_W0QQitemZ17
9058lynnette -Mac waterproof Pro lash ??wow where did she get non existent product!
s.gif
mike41401612-Mac mascara volume,lenght and curl
%21BR+MSe%21BGk~$%28KGrHgoH-DEEjlLl0zoyBK%210UecicQ~~_1.JPG

s.gif
danbot_123-fake weird combo of gloss /mascara!!i feel sorry for whoever wins these bid has gone up to £50,sellers has not answered my question with regards to authenticity of these
ssad.gif

%21BPjZe%21QBmk~$%28KGrHgoH-DUEjlLlw8DFBJ0NEvrB9%21~~_1.JPG

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&it em=
4000connor- the dreaded Mac palettes
%21BSS4fR%21CGk~$%28KGrHgoOKi4EjlLmZ,1SBKCc%29kVq4w~~_1.JPG

also avoid this seller - jasesam150908,when i asked her about the authenticity of her Mac this is her reply...why you are not actually interested in buying ones of these !!!
thanks

[FONT=arial,sans-serif]- jasesam150908
[/FONT]
ian5star- toxic looking packaging and contents of this gloss
seller says this item is very popular

%21BR0+-uw%21mk~$%28KGrHgoH-CUEjlLlvS+VBK%21Em%28hhbg~~_1.JPG

yueming001 -fake Mac mineralize foundation,and mac fluidline vast amounts!
fish17day-fake Mac pigments,fake B.Brown blusher,Dior mascara etc

lauradsdealz2008-the top prize goes to this seller she/he has polluted ebay UK, with vast amounts of fake Mac zoom lash mascaras &B.Brown mascaras!Who says that crime doesn't pay...looked via goofbay for her earnings over the last 60 days...not reg.as business either that's why genuine sellers who are reg.as business struggle cos guys like her ..are just to**pots
lauradsdealz2008
Items Sold:25%Total Value Sold:£4361.68Total Value Shipping:£203.63Total Value Not Sold:£14599.45

sold over 500 pcs of mascaras within the last 3 weeks !Here is her two latest ones
JOB LOT x 90 MAC INSTANTANE ZOOM LASH BLACK MASCARAS BN on eBay, also, Brushes Applicators, Make-Up Cosmetics, Health Beauty (end time 14-Apr-09 19:45:00 BST)
The above was for 90pcs,
JOB LOT x180 BOBBI BROWN BLACK MASCARAS BNIB MAKE UP on eBay, also, Brushes Applicators, Make-Up Cosmetics, Health Beauty (end time 15-May-09 14:32:18 BST)
the above there's whopping 180 pcs of B.B mascaras !
JOB LOT x180 BOBBI BROWN BLACK MASCARAS BNIB MAKE UP on eBay, also, Brushes Applicators, Make-Up Cosmetics, Health Beauty (end time 05-May-09 20:15:00 BST)
and again 180 pcs!

BellaItalia1969

Girls please add this seller to your list so you can avoid purchasing from her
roxyrocco,I emailed her with regards to the fake Mac she has for sale ...( i emailed her from ebayID,I seldom use) here is her reply...
cry.gif

Dear djsimone27,

THANKS FOR BRINGING THIS TO MY ATTENTION, I WAS UNAWARE, I BUY THEM IN AS AUTHENTIC. I HAVE REVISED MY ITEM AND REMOVED THE AUTHENTIC. I REALLY DON'T THINK THERE WAS ANY NEED FOR YOU BLUNTNESS AT ALL BUT THERE YOU GO, PEOPLE ARE DIFFRENT!!. I HAVE READ THE EBAY RULES AND I AM NOT BREAKING ANY OF THEM.

[FONT=arial,sans-serif]- roxyrocco[/FONT]

[FONT=arial,sans-serif]Girls i wasnt blunt,i was merely stating the fact[/FONT]
[FONT=arial,sans-serif] My reply to her...[/FONT]

[FONT=arial,sans-serif]Dear roxyrocco,

Hello,please stop typing in caps,it's considered shouting!Firstly yes as a seller you NEED to know WHAT you sell ,so by saying that you bought these as genuine it's a breach of your ebay policy!
It's against the law to sell fakes of brand names. Selling fakes or replicas breaches trade mark laws. This is because significant investment went into the brand name and fakes take advantage of the reputation in this brand name. Manufacturers report fake items to eBay because when someone infringes their trade mark this way, it harms the reputation of the real product.By the way do you know who ownes MAC?
Simone
[/FONT]

[FONT=arial,sans-serif]Dear djsimone27,

I am not getting into an arguement with you but I have noticed that you have sold fakes on your listings I don,t think gucci would be very happy, I am totally sick of you pestering me and will be reporting it!

[FONT=arial,sans-serif]- roxyrocco[/FONT]
[FONT=arial,sans-serif]oh here is one of her auctions:[/FONT]

[FONT=arial,sans-serif]BARBIE LOVES Mm Aa Cc BLUSHER on eBay, also, Blush, Make-Up Cosmetics, Health Beauty (end time 17-May-09 09:29:48 BST)[/FONT]
[FONT=arial,sans-serif]Ok so im waiting for her to report me to ebay and PPR,for selling these phantom GUCCI !
yes.gif
[/FONT]

[/FONT]

User27

You are officially my damn hero.
th_worship.gif

1) You've had an Ebay account quite a while so you're not some newb getting your jollies off of reporting sellers for the fun of it.
2) Nowhere on your feedback did I see you sold a single item and if you get reported to Ebay for selling Gucci, this woman/man will look like an utter fool.
3) Selling counterfeits is a crime despite her not knowing it....you're fully right about copyrights and trademarks.
4) There's a few questionable items that I've seen in her feedback as well. You just let me know another seller will never have my money in their Paypal account.

I'm sorry but some people will be jerks but you're doing the right thing. I have a feeling it's not the money issue but the safety of it with you and know someone gets it. No sale for me but I'm in the US anyways....can honestly say I've only looked at 1 Ebay seller overseas and didn't know the difference in pounds and dollars so stepped back.

angi

I reported the barbie items, the fluidline, and eyeliners. But what about her hello kitty lipglasses? I didn't report these, but if they are fake then I'll report them.

ETA: Actually, I just reported most of the HK stuff for use of stock photos.

BellaItalia1969

Hiya
smiles.gif

Thank you.I simply think that fake makeup is so unneccesary...<sigh>
i had a pregnant friend who have purchased a fake Lancome juicy tube...she had an allergic reaction ..it all ended up well but someday someone will be probably scarred for life or worse!I also have bought a fake Mac zoom lash...off ebay,seller even made threats if i did not remove the feedback
yes.gif

He is no longer trading but to me the purpose of feedback is to give your honest opinion about the product,service you recieved etc...i also reported him to eBay for selling fakes and while we are still on the subject of fake Mac ,i had to laugh at this insane listing..
seller is selling as unwanted pressie from ex boyfriend
th_wink3.gif

Thank gawd,that my boyfriend would not buy makeup on ebay, i had to educate him as well,although his brother bought fake MACH razors on ebay!!!
f71a_1.JPG

The above is so tragic as Lancome produces Intencils mascara not Mac
angry.gif

Black Mascara "Intencils" and Eye Liner Pencil on eBay, also, Mascara, Make-Up Cosmetics, Health Beauty (end time 19-May-09 15:15:24 BST)
I can safely say that this the worst fake, Mac mascara ive seen!

User27

Despite me being logged in, they wouldn't allow me to report. There was no Report this Listing but a Vero IP thing instead and a Safety Centre. I did fill out their survey as to why I left sellers' page and stated "Seller is selling fake make up that legally shouldn't be listed as MAC Cosmetics" in the other box at the bottom of survey. Stayed repeating this until they asked about the navigational functions of their pages and finished up. Can US citizens report items overseas? They had "Sign In" at the top despite me being signed in my regular EvilBay account. Confuzzled.....

She is selling 0 items now according to Community lookup/stalkout. Might be why I couldn't report before. She's now MIA on EvilBay. eBay Feedback Profile for roxyrocco

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by angi
I reported the barbie items, the fluidline, and eyeliners. But what about her hello kitty lipglasses? I didn't report these, but if they are fake then I'll report them.

ETA: Actually, I just reported most of the HK stuff for use of stock photos.

hiya Angi ,
dothewave.gif
I will report it too,the fake Barbie looked really awful but the Vogue eyeliner,looked like somthing i have seen in Poundstretcher..really cheap makeup,that looked toxic!
Angi,i just noticed your location...(sorry im having a blonde moment)Ipswich,reminds me of our holidays on Norfolk Broads,near Caister,we always stopped at Ipswich for a cuppa and sarnie...seems like it was so long ago...
ssad.gif
,had always such fab time there as a family!Really glorious beaches and gorgeous scenery,best fish n chips too...ooo i fancy some now ... ..
back2topic.gif
ok im off to report few nasties
Cheers Angi x

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casadalinnis
Despite me being logged in, they wouldn't allow me to report. There was no Report this Listing but a Vero IP thing instead and a Safety Centre. I did fill out their survey as to why I left sellers' page and stated "Seller is selling fake make up that legally shouldn't be listed as MAC Cosmetics" in the other box at the bottom of survey. Stayed repeating this until they asked about the navigational functions of their pages and finished up. Can US citizens report items overseas? They had "Sign In" at the top despite me being signed in my regular EvilBay account. Confuzzled.....

She is selling 0 items now according to Community lookup/stalkout. Might be why I couldn't report before. She's now MIA on EvilBay. eBay Feedback Profile for roxyrocco

Casa, I can report on ebay US,but I log onto ebay.com otherwise from ebay.uk is no go....just an idea because do you recall that US seller with that awful fake Mac Evil Spirit Foundation?I was able to report her via my ebay.com
yes.gif
hope it works for you hun...
PS.I did not email roxyrocco,back no point as Ive never sold any fakes especially Gucci so no worries
th_DANCE.gif
she can report me...

User27

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellaItalia1969
Casa, I can report on ebay US,but I log onto ebay.com otherwise from ebay.uk is no go....just an idea because do you recall that US seller with that awful fake Mac Evil Spirit Foundation?I was able to report her via my ebay.com
yes.gif
hope it works for you hun...
PS.I did not email roxyrocco,back no point as Ive never sold any fakes especially Gucci so no worries
th_DANCE.gif
she can report me...

I was saying she's No longer a registerred user on there. Account cancelled. They were in the middle of taking her down as I was trying to report.eBay Feedback Profile for roxyrocco The link holds a beautiful sight, another fake seller gone.

I've contacted makingthebacon as well as the winners of their auctions. Filed all reports and waiting for Ebay to kick in with getting them the heck off. I was polite with the winners and explained they won fake cosmetics and to confirm via MAC Cosmetics. Seller is currently selling only a jersey and no cosmetics. I had filed 5 reports total on a mission but no response from contacting the winners yet.

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
I was saying she's No longer a registerred user on there. Account cancelled. They were in the middle of taking her down as I was trying to report. She went bye bye on there....eBay Feedback Profile for roxyrocco The link holds a beautiful sight, another fake seller gone.

Aww hun ,forgive me im truly having a
blonde.gif
,i must misread somefink wooohooooo i hope she will be NARUD for good!I need a nice cuppa to refresh me brain cells well done
th_wink3.gif

User27

They sometimes swap for a new account. It sucks because you think they're gone and then bang, same saved Auctiva or Ebay wording and similar products as the old account. Complete PITA. I have blonde moments frequently despite being brunette and figured out the reporting for UK. Yay! for Community stalking.
th_DANCE.gif
I'm working on the others and maybe they'll go MIA like the other chica did.

angi

Quote:
Hiya
smiles.gif

i had to educate him as well,although his brother bought fake MACH razors on ebay!!!

nope.gif

Quote:
Angi,i just noticed your location...(sorry im having a blonde moment)Ipswich,reminds me of our holidays on Norfolk Broads,near Caister,we always stopped at Ipswich for a cuppa and sarnie...seems like it was so long ago...
ssad.gif
,had always such fab time there as a family!Really glorious beaches and gorgeous scenery,best fish n chips too...ooo i fancy some now ...

Ipswich is ok...... but I grew up in Norwich so hopefully this is only a temporary arrangement (plus there's no MAC here). If you ever come back over this way, come over for a cuppa. Might even let you play with the pigment collection (or maybe the rats)!

Soooo....... who we reporting next?

angi

Quote:
They sometimes swap for a new account. I'm working on the others and maybe they'll go MIA like the other chica did.

I guess all we can do is keep reporting. I admire how diligent you are across the forums. Some of the links to fake MAC you've posted, especially to the fakes on alibaba, have shocked me, I never would have noticed/ guessed!

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by angi
nope.gif

Ipswich is ok...... but I grew up in Norwich so hopefully this is only a temporary arrangement (plus there's no MAC here). If you ever come back over this way, come over for a cuppa. Might even let you play with the pigment collection (or maybe the rats)!

Soooo....... who we reporting next?

Lolol @playing with rats,but thank you Angi,for the invite,i will bring my mascarpone cheesecake for them
winks.gif

Ok i just want your advice girls, about the above seller
lauradsdealz2008,just listed another lot of 180, PCS B.Brown mascaras,which brings the total to whopping over 600 she sold within the last few weeks,i have reported her few times,where does ebay think that she gets all these Fake Mac zoom lash and B.Brown,in such vast amounts?What can be done..?Thanks im off to have a cuppa and a Hobknob
smiles.gif

JOB LOT x 90 MAC INSTANTANE ZOOM LASH BLACK MASCARAS BN on eBay, also, Brushes Applicators, Make-Up Cosmetics, Health Beauty (end time 14-Apr-09 19:45:00 BST)
JOB LOT x180 BOBBI BROWN BLACK MASCARAS BNIB MAKE UP on eBay, also, Brushes Applicators, Make-Up Cosmetics, Health Beauty (end time 09-May-09 20:15:00 BST)
JOB LOT x180 BOBBI BROWN BLACK MASCARAS BNIB MAKE UP on eBay, also, Brushes Applicators, Make-Up Cosmetics, Health Beauty (end time 05-May-09 20:15:00 BST)
JOB LOT x 90 BOBBI BROWN BLACK MASCARAS BNIB MAKE UP on eBay, also, Brushes Applicators, Make-Up Cosmetics, Health Beauty (end time 12-Apr-09 19:45:00 BST)

angi

Quote:
Lolol @playing with rats,but thank you Angi,for the invite,i will bring my mascarpone cheesecake for them
winks.gif

No, you can't bring them cheesecake, then they would like you better than me
ssad.gif

I've had a look at that sellers items. I have reported the eyeliners as those are definitely fake. But, not being the expert on mascaras (the bobbi brown or mac) I can't see what is fake about those? In the interests of fairness I like to know exactly what I am talking about when I report an item on ebay, and although the quantities raise a big red flag, it doesn't categorically mean they're fake. Are there any identifiable fake features on them?