Femininity and frilly, girly things?

Ridingcrops

It took me a long time to realize what I liked and didn't and then some things seemed weird to me at the time. As I got older I found it was just what I liked not what someone told me to like or what I should be interested in. I found out I liked pretty feet, nothing wrong with it just like I prefer pretty legs to thin ones. But at the time being younger I hadn't come to grips with things yet.
As I got older i found that some of the things were really things that made me think more oabout femininity and I found that women with makeup made me see them in a feminine light. Same thing as women in frilly things that i like whether it's lacey silky under garments or flowing summer dresses and bare legs with high heeled sandals. To me showing off their pretty feet makes me see them as half clothed and a lot who see me looking like to tease a lot too. Same as my ex, she would do that to attract attention and put on foot shows everywhere we went.
Same thing I think when I see woman who wears lots of makeup. I've found that they are more feminine and not only look it but they act it too. Even when they are rather quick and sometimes mouthy they seem to do it in a more feminine way. And they seem to think it makes them look and act more feminine.
What do the ladies herre think?
And this is just a short thread to get some answers since I have tons more to ask.

Goat Goat Etc.

Yes, I was not feminine as a kid and grew into it and settled in it at 17, 18, or 19 years old.
I misunderstood feminism I think. So I was uber against getting dolled up or trying to know the dictates of the gender.
But I was also an anime fan and loved art-so I fit into my own genre of nerdiness too.

Then I got into an all girls highschool and felt comfortable about being feminine. Seeing girls dive into immature relationships in middle school just turned me off to wanting to be anything close to feminine-they were always doing something for a boy's attention. The boys were so stupid honestly-why would you want to get pregnant by such a clown? But in highschool girls were femme just for themselves. They were true individuals with no pressures and then I saw femininity wasn't an act for others, it was a true expression of self. But I feel like this was true entirely just because it was an all girls school.