First FOTD. Be Gentle?

Jana.Ice

OK, I am a little hesitant in doing this. I don't have the resources or anything as most of you do. I also don't have much make-up either. Also, I am only just starting with make -up, so I may not be very good at it, so any tips and suggestions would be appreciated.
smiles.gif

I used:
Revlon New Complexion - Ivory Beige
Maybelline Full'N'Soft Mascara - Dark Brown
Australis Earth (eyeshadow)
Australis Sienna (eyeshadow)
Australis Down Under (eyeshadow)
Australis cappuccino (lipstick)
Maybelline Expertwear Ebony Black (eyepencil)

Also, I wear glasses, so my make-up kinda has to be darker than most people would usually wear. And I don't have any good lighting anywhere in my house. And don't mind the bad skin.

Blah2.jpg

Blah.jpg

Balh3.jpg

And with my glasses.

Blah4.jpg

Vicky88

I think this looks great, you've chosen great colours for your skintone/features.
greengrin.gif
Can't wait to see more from you!

lvgz

i think you did great! the only things i would suggest would be filling in your brows a bit and curling your lashes [it opens up the eyes] :]

coachkitten

Glad that you posted! I really like it! Next time you should stand outside or in a well lit room so we can see it better! Very good job though as the colors work well for your coloring!!
smiles.gif

cookies

I have some Australis stuff as well! Never thought I'd see it on specktra
winks.gif

I like your FOTD!

kimmy

i can't wait to see more of your FOTDs, you've definately got a good start! i love this, expecially the eyes...they're so softly smoky, beautiful!

Wattage

I agree with filling in the brows. I would also like to see some other colours - perhaps pinks and corals on your eyes. You have such gorgeous eyes!

greengrin.gif

Glitziegal

I like this very much on you. You have great eyes and and your lip shape is stunning.
I look forward to seeing more from you pretty lady
graucho.gif

Cbaby3345

I dont mean to sound like a bitch...but it looks okay...for your first time it's pretty decent. The eyes I dont think are quite there...but the lips look good.

Latest posts