first smiles :)

queenofdisaster

i know i've been sooooooooo inactive here the last few months, but i got me a clinger. my son is SOOOOOOOO super clingy and he cries if i put him down, so i rarely have "me" time. and if i am ever online, he's on my lap. but anywho, he just started smiling and i was lucky enough to snap a few pics. the 2nd one looks like he's laughing, but he's not. they're just super huge smilies... yay!
clap.gif

592333.jpeg

592334.jpeg

juli

He is super cute!!!! love the pics! Esp. the second one, its just way too cute!
greengrin.gif

First pic: Do you want to see me smile? should I?
graucho.gif

Second pic: here you go! SMILES!
lol.gif

rofl.gif

Dawn

Administrator
Staff member
Heather, he is so cute! I love those pic's! Miss seeing you post in the Clearance Bin =(

Viva_la_MAC_Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by queenofdisaster
i know i've been sooooooooo inactive here the last few months, but i got me a clinger. my son is SOOOOOOOO super clingy and he cries if i put him down, so i rarely have "me" time. and if i am ever online, he's on my lap. but anywho, he just started smiling and i was lucky enough to snap a few pics. the 2nd one looks like he's laughing, but he's not. they're just super huge smilies... yay!
clap.gif

I'm not a new mommy anymore.. but man it sure does take me back.. mine are 10 and 8 now...
ssad.gif
How lovely for you to share.

Sweetie totally understandable.. you have a new one to tend too!!
smiles.gif

kaliraksha

oh my goodness that last picture is absolutely adorable! first one is cute... but that second one is golden! congrats

lightnlovly

He is getting so big! I love seeing babies smile and giggle--something about it just makes me smile. I almost want one---ALMOST! He is soo precious! I just wanna snuggle him!
kissy.gif