First Time Painter!

Ithica

I was just wondering if you lovely people could give you're opinion on the 'Pixel - Paint' or any of the paints in general. I'm not too sure what to expect or how easy/difficult it will be to blend two paints or a paint with an eyeshadow. If you could give me some basic advice or opinions/expeirences that would be great.
smiles.gif

lahdeedah

I love MAC paints! I actually just recently rediscovered them and am now on a quest to own more. I have Chartru (great for under all green e/s), Mauvism (for blues and purples-- also excellent for Idol Eyes!) and Pixel. I just got pixel, it caught my eye with its lovely silvery shimmer. I think you can use it for anything if you blend it in sheerly with a brush. I've never tried using two paints at the same time, but I'm sure it could be done.

bellaetoile

apply as a base, using your fingertip. blend, let dry for a couple seconds, then put your eyeshadow over it. i'm more of a shadestick gal personally, but i've seen some amazing looks with paints. also, the 242 and 252 brushes are nice to apply paints with..

user79

I used to use a brush to apply but now I use a finger and apply it very thinkly bc it's easier to get the amount right. Don't put it on too thickly or it will crease. I apply very thinly with a finger, then blend it out evenly with a clean brush or a sponge.

Jaim

I like to apply with my fingertip also. And a little goes such a long way. I often use Bare Canvas all over and up to the brow and then I'll put another paint on my lid that's the same color as the eyeshadows I'll be using.

Latest posts