Fix+ how do you all use it

erica_1020

It doesn't come up on searches. Only anything with Fix. How do you all use it? Powder foundation, shadows. I just bought it and only used it over powder foundation which I don't wear often because its too drying. So I need to know if I wasted my money

mistella

I usually use it after I put my foundation on (when I'm wearing mineral makeup) to make it loose less powdery and more natural & glowy. Also, you can use it as a pick-me-up during the day for moisture. and sometimes I'll use it before I put foundation on if my skin feels dry or flaky. Now that the weather is getting a little warmer though I use Fix+ less and less but I still do love it!

LMcConnell18

actually i went to the mac class this past sat and the guy that was doing his thing [i forgot his name sorry!!] he said that you can use it for HELLA things. he puts it on the face before foundation to prep. he puts it on the face AFTER foundation to set. he said u can use it throughout the day to freshen up your look instead of packin on layers of makeup. and he EVEN said that you can use it on your legs after shaving, since its a light moisturizer! lol. hope it helped! <3

girlstar

I find that my SFF is really thick, so after I dot it onto my forehead, cheeks, etc, I spray my 187 with fix+ before I do any blending. It really makes it much easier for me to blend my foundation. Also, I have used it after putting on foundation, just sprayed on my face.

beauty_marked

I use it right before i put on my foundation, and after im all done with my makeup, and through out the day. For example the other night I was going out right after classes and i had done my makeup about 3 hours earlier. A spritz of Fix+ and not just was I out the door alot sooner but my makeup looked like I just applied it.

Its amazing. I would keep it. Its so worth it.

kinda_sexy

after i apply all my makeup, i spritz it on. when my face is dry, or feels gross, or needs a "refreshing", i use Fix +