Fix+ How to use?

sel00187

I bought Fix+ today, ive just applied my Studio Fix powder and i heard girls on here saying they spritz it over after applying foundation etc... to give your face a dewy look. Ive just sprayed it on and i dont get what to do lol do i leave it to sink in or rub it in or what lol im confused. it came out weird. i just dont know how to use it. thanks x

browneyedbaby

Hiya.

If using after foundation I spritz it on (2 or 3 sprays usually) and buff away with a buffing brush in circular motions.

Rockell

I love Fix+!! I use it as a moisturizer when my isn't feeling too dry (like now, when it's so freakin hot). I use it to set my makeup (just spray it on and let it dry, no blending, unless it smudges my mascara). If I'm wearing mineral foundation, I spray it before and after I apply that.

I LOVE to use it as the mixing medium for pigments and/or for making e/s and piggies into e/l. I dampen the brush with it, then mix it on the back of my hand till it's a paste like consistency. Mine wear fantastically like this, with little to no smudging or fading.

Luxurious

i love fix+. how i use it: i cleanse my face, use a moisturizer, then concealer(where i need it), i dont use foundation, but you can use it(with a sponge, brush, fingers, whatever) and then i use powder. sometimes my skin looks too "matte" and i use 1-3 sprays on my whole face. just spray it "in" the center and everything is a bit wet because of the spray. then let it dry for 1 min. then you're ready. or you can also use the spray after using eye shadow, pigments, blush...whatever and then you use the spray for the whole face. it's not very difficult
smiles.gif

sel00187

Thanks girls, the reason i ask is because when i sprayed it on my face it looked like it was going to melt my make-up away
ssad.gif

alurabella

I spray it from a distance a few times all around my face, and let it sit. Sometimes, for MSFs and blush, I'll spray it directly on my 187 brush first!

browneyedbaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by sel00187
Thanks girls, the reason i ask is because when i sprayed it on my face it looked like it was going to melt my make-up away
ssad.gif

Maybe you just sprayed to much or too close up. Have a play and you'll find out what works best for you.

Latest posts