Fix + to intensify eyeshadows?

Bernadette

Hey ladies, please help me out if you can... I jsut read something about using fix + to help intensify eyeshadows. Is this soemthign I shoudl try? Do you just spray it on your brush first? Please fill me in on how this works. Thanks so much!

YOOTOPiA

there are different methods, but for me personally i swipe the shadow with my brush and then spritx some fix+ over it (about 6" away) and then apply. if ure gonna spritz before swiping the shadow make sure to do it along the edge of the pan as to not disturb the integrity of the shadow. hth

Trax

I've been told by 2 differant MA's (but at the same counter) to spray Fix + to moisturize face to give it a healthy glow, which he did before he applied my makeup and then my friend who's a MAC MA used it after the full makeup application because Fix + makes it last longer, and it truly did! We went out dancing that night and my makeup still looked incredible at 4am!

YOOTOPiA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trax
I've been told by 2 differant MA's (but at the same counter) to spray Fix + to moisturize face to give it a healthy glow, which he did before he applied my makeup and then my friend who's a MAC MA used it after the full makeup application because Fix + makes it last longer, and it truly did! We went out dancing that night and my makeup still looked incredible at 4am!

as for using it on face applications, i do both of the above. i spray before foundation to moisture and help the blendability of the foundation. after i set with powder i spray fix again to remove the powderyness effect.

Latest posts