Fix+

astronaut

Hi, I'm a total MAC idiot and I'm buying fluidline online since I'm too lazy to go to the mall. And I was wondering if I should buy Fix+ too?
hmm.gif
What does it do exactly and how do you use it? I've read that it makes your skin dewy, but I have oily skin so is it even worth it? Is there a cheaper alternative at the drugstore or something perhaps? Any info would be greatly appreciated thanks!

hyperRealGurl

u can use Fix+ for a lot of things.. I use Fix+ as a primer before i apply my fndn or mineral fndn. I also use it on my bare skin, and u can also use Fix+ over your MU to set your MU. I've also heard that some ppl use Fix+ as a alternative for MAC's water base mixing medium.

medusalox

I like Fix+, but I don't think it's totally necessary. I use it after I'm done slapping all my makeup on. I spray it onto my 187 and buff it over everything, lightly. I'm not sure if it makes the makeup last any longer, but for me, it helps blend and smooth everything out.
smiles.gif

jenii

I find it a necessary staple. I use mineral makeup that's really matte, so I spray my Fix + over it. I recently mixed it with 1/4 tsp. of Vanilla pigment, and now when I use it, it gives a really pretty subtle glow.

Fix + can also be sprayed onto your eyeshadow brush, so you can apply colors wet. Useful for pigments.

liquidsirenhoney

i use it everyday, i use it when applying my foundation and then after i've completed my face, it's one of my fav mac products.

saniyairshad

I second what Hyperrealgirl said, it sets ur foundation and doesn;t make it look cakey and powdery instead it gives ur a nice soft dewy healthy looking natural look
smiles.gif