flash-friendly foundation?

promesse

Recs for foundation which will not make me look ghostly-pale in flash photos? spf foundations are just scary in photos.

romi79_2008

While I love face& body found. I would like to hear more rec. on medium to full coverage foundations that look good on camera!

romi79_2008

^Thanks, any other brands? I find some of mac foundations to be a little orangey ( estee lauder, too, and i just don`t like bobbi brown`s foundations, clinique and vichy are too pink,) <- kinda hard to please :)

shellygrrl

Staff member
MUFE HD (I think it's medium coverage? Haven't tried it myself), any of Illamasqua's foundations (Rich Liquid is very full coverage; Skin Base is, I think, medium buildable). I've also read most Chanel foundations photograph well even with the SPF.

romi79_2008

I do have mufe HD but it`s not working that well on dry skin, it does well on combination to oily, but on dry or combination dry not that good. Yes chanel looks flawless on skin ( don`t know about photos?) but i was hoping for something half a price, a 30$ something foundation that covers well and looks good.
I haven`t tried Illamasqua before I will look into it, thanks

AiriMagdalene

Try using 2 parts MAC Strobe Cream to 1 part Tarte Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Foundation, mixed together, applied with a dense flat top brush.

Latest posts