flawless face

MACaddict08

Everyone I see on T.v. or anywhere wearing MAC makeup seems to have a flawless face. However, I can't seem to achieve that same effect. I use SPF 15 foundation with studio fix over it and I apply it with a foundation brush too...and it will look good at first but about an hour or so later it will look cakey and splotchy. I was wondering if there was something I should change or maybe buy new products?

maianne

I've found that I get a more natural, even, and longer-lasting finish if I use a foundation primer. Right now I'm using Smashbox's, but I'll try MAC's once I run out. It also helps to set your foundation with loose powder - I use NARS & press it on with a "rolling" motion with the powder puff and dust away the excess with a fluffy brush.

Isis

Ditto on Smashbox Photo Finish
smiles.gif

Your technique for rolling+buffing the poweder deffnitelly gets the best finish too, I think.

rouquinne

Bobbi Brown says that the trick to getting "flawless" skin is to RUB high quality LIQUID foundation into your skin with your fingers.

i do this and it really covers my roseacea very well!

saucipinkbabydoll

after using a foundation brush I would gently blend/pat your face with a sponge or wedge then set your foundation with your powder with a big fluffy powder brush or if you need more coverage use a buff brush to buff it on then wait a couple of minutes and spray either mac fix or you can put mineral water in a small spray bottle and lightly mist your face then pat your face with your sponge that should do the trick using this technique usually makes your makeup look flawless throughout the day.

Latest posts