Flawless Skin?

*LACI*

I want it!
Im just getting into make up and I'm learning a lot of new tricks, but i just can't seem to cover blemishes.
I dont have BAD acne. I just cant figure it out.
I'm currently using a studio finish concealer and pressed powder. I do use a moisterizer before.
It just tends to look splotchy after a few hours. I do have oily skin.
Can someone please give me suggestions. Should i use foundation?

maxcat

The trick to flawless skin, unfortunately, is flawless skin.
We can cover zits temporarily but the makeup will always move, and you'll always see the "bump" underneath.
Find a routine (incl. exfoliation and moisturizer) that works for you and stick to it, drink lots of water, eat well and sensibly... (garbage in, garbage out through your pores) and never EVER sleep with your makeup on.

claresauntie

Quote:
Originally Posted by *LACI*
I want it!
Im just getting into make up and I'm learning a lot of new tricks, but i just can't seem to cover blemishes.
I dont have BAD acne. I just cant figure it out.
I'm currently using a studio finish concealer and pressed powder. I do use a moisterizer before.
It just tends to look splotchy after a few hours. I do have oily skin.
Can someone please give me suggestions. Should i use foundation?

Try using a primer, first, like Prep+Prime Face. That may help keep the concelaer from moving around. Then, when covering the acne, use a small pointy brush to place the concealer, just a tiny bit, on the spot. Then blend it out carefully until it disappears and blends into the surrounding skin. You may also try to play with a slightly - and I did say slightly - lighter color of concealer. Sometimes I notice people try to cover blemishes with a darker and/or more yellow-based color that they may use to conceal under the eyes, and the result is "HEY- HERE IS MY BLEMISH!!!".
lmao.gif

Hope this helps. Also, you may want to investigate using the Aspirin Mask and/or EVOO- they will send you really close to flawless skin. But follow the other instructions in the previous post, too (water, healthy diet, etc...). PM me for more info on the Aspirin Mask and/or EVOO if you can't find anything using Search.

*j