Fluidline Eye Shadow Combos?

joytheobscure

What combos are your "fluidline" and eyeshadow combos?? I am in love with fluidlines right now, I actually went to the mac counter and just bought a fluidliner the other day with nothing else to go with it.

Rich Ground with Elite, Nylon, b.e. Joy, coppering, patina, mulch, soba, cork,swiss chocolate I love this liner its awesome for bronzy looks!

Blacktrack with anything except my eyes, I'm allergic to it
ssad.gif

Shade with swimming -banshee- patina- cork - this liner looks good with everything I really like it, its the one I had the longest.

macroviolet with trax, leisuretime, satin taupe, banshee, aristocrat

Sweet Sage- with lucky green, b.e. envy, deckchair pigment any greens I also like this one with UD Mildew.

What combos do you love with your fluidlines? Give me "Eyedeas" (ideas) and an excuse to go back to my mac counter.

mspixieears

Um...Blue Peep with Ingenue Blue (LE).

Rich Ground with Tan Ray as base on lid, Sumptuous Olive as e/s. I'd like to try this replacing Tan Ray with Architecture & Base Light. Instead of SO, Coppering & Antiqued would also look good (but don't have yet).

Iris Eyes with Meadowland, Vellum & Parfait Amour.
Iris Eyes with plain old Beautiful Iris.

Blitz & Glitz as liner and lashline shadow with Banshee on upper lid up to browbone (not all way up but you get the idea). It looks so amazingly nice, this odd combo!

Royal Wink with Freshwater e/s

Still finding more!

ledonatella

I went to a MAC class last week and the artist used Blue Peep all over the lid and that was it and it looked awesome. He very lightly lined it with Blacktrack. I used Silver stroke as a base on the lid and then Shimmermint shadestick over it and it was pretty and super frosty (which I Like), then lined it with Sweet Sage.

Colorqueen

I like Macroviolet under a pigment called Plantation Plum (brick red with blue violet shimmer- I reviewed it in the Misc Review Category).

I love to use Frostlite under Vanilla pigment (MAC) or White Gold (not MAC- it has gold sparkle in translucent base which is truly awesome- nothing like it).

I use Blacktrack under my 3D prismatic pigments which makes it change color like crazy (did a review on the MISC review area of one of them).

Non conformist under MAC blue pigment.

Sweet Sage under Golden Olive Pigment.

Blue Peep with aquadisiac, PArrot, Chartreuse Pigment, Golden Olive (after using Steel Blue over Blue Peep as liner)

That is all I can think of for now, I am really exhausted after writing reviews all week.

greengrin.gif

Miss_Behave

I love Rich Ground with Expensive Pink, Shale and any purple or dark greens.
Macroviolet with Vex, Motif, Expensive Pink, Patina.

Colorqueen

Hey you guys, here is a gorgeous combination!

Rich Ground all over lid
Dipdown in crease
Brassy inner corners
Frostlite underbrow highlighter

Blended well, no shadow needed.

Looks almost exactly like the Chanel Christmas palette from last year which made me go WILD for the first time in many years I have fussed over any browns.

(add silverstroke and the palette is just like the Chanel palette from last year's Christmas LE).

Let me see if I can post a photo...

Nope trying again...

Latest posts