fluidlines=base...HELP!

kimmy

how do y'all do this? do you apply the fluidline and then wait for it to dry for a few seconds, or do you put the fluidline on and the e/s directly afterwards? i think waternymph and aquavert will look amazing with delphic as a base, but i'm not sure how to go about it...
ssad.gif

(man am i obsessed with the Lure stuff hahaha)

Spenser

When an MA at MAC tried this on me she applied the fluidline and then waited for it to set for a few minutes. When she came back she asked if I knew about the paints as my lids had already creased. So I would wait for them to set, or blend 'em out while the main section dries.

Juneplum

when i use them as a base, i apply with my 242, let it get tacky (not dry completely) then i apply my shadow
smiles.gif

Jennifer Mcfly

I do as June does, usually I use my 242 brush. but sometimes I use my finger if I'm using Frostlite and doing a light application. But 9 times outta 10 I use the 242 brush.
I love fluidlines as a base. i usually don't time how long after I apply the fluidline before I start putting on shadow, but I'm sure that the fluidline has dried by the time I start applying the shadow. that stuff dries quick!! but fluidlines make an awesome base!

Latest posts