for a pale girl

maxcat

Shimpagne. It's very beige. Shooting Star will be wayyy too dark for you. Also if you're looking at the Avante Gold matte mineralize skin finishes you'll want "light" as "Medium" is towards an NC25-30 imo...

spam_musubi_

alright thanks
greengrin.gif

YvetteJeannine

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxcat
Shimpagne. It's very beige. Shooting Star will be wayyy too dark for you. Also if you're looking at the Avante Gold matte mineralize skin finishes you'll want "light" as "Medium" is towards an NC25-30 imo...

I was just going to recc that myself...So I guess you've got a "I second that!!!"
smiles.gif

divaster

I'll 3rd the Shimpagne rec, I'm pale too and I love it so so so much!!! I'm going to buy 2 more, maybe 3, depending on if shooting star is too dark, which it sounds like it will be.

Also thanks to maxcat about the info on the msf foundations! I was wondering where I would fit in with the colors. Sounds like med. will be a tad too dark for me.

Natalie_Necro

Eep! I'm NW20 (possibly lighter) and I ordered all three MSFs because I was so excited to have a chance at getting some. Sounds like I should have skipped shooting star and gotten two Shimpagnes! Oops
ssad.gif

bebs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalie_Necro
Eep! I'm NW20 (possibly lighter) and I ordered all three MSFs because I was so excited to have a chance at getting some. Sounds like I should have skipped shooting star and gotten two Shimpagnes! Oops
ssad.gif

I'm nw15 - nw 20 and I'm already using shooting star as a bronzer
smiles.gif
and it looks fine.. doesnt turn orange on me!

valley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalie_Necro
ssad.gif

I'm nw20 too and pp msf is a great glow highlighter. Good luck!

Latest posts