For clueless on what to pair with Cranberry e/s........

sasse142

Here's a little conversation I had with Sara from MAC live chat.......

One of our Artists will be with you shortly. At the end of this chat session, you may request to have a transcript of your chat sent to you via email by completing our Exit Survey.
Hello. Thank you for your interest in M·A·C Cosmetics. My name is Sara. How may I assist you?
Erika: I actually have 2 questions one is a friend recently gave me cranberry e/s and I'm not sure how or what to pair it with
Erika: 2nd question is how can I get on the MAC mailing list everyone I know got info on the new collection (culture bloom) except me.
Sara: For a subtle look, try blending Cranberry thru the crease with brush #224, with a lighter shadow like Shroom (soft beige pearl) or medium shadow like Patina (muted taupe with gold pearl) as the base. For a smoky look, apply Cranberry on the lids from lashes to crease and blend a warm neutral like Wedge Eye Shadow thru the crease to create a contour. Cranberry is also great with Seedy Pearl Eye Shadow, a soft pinky-mauve grey.
Erika: is patina similiar to vex in anyway?
Sara: As far as the mailers, I would contact your local MAC Counter to see if you are on their mailing list. I know that many mailers come from the retail stores. Or, contact our Consumer Comm dept to see if there is a Corporate mailing list for MAC that you can get on.
Sara: Yes--similar in intensity but more warm and taupe. I was just about to mention VEX too--that;s a great shadow to partner with Cranberry too.
Sara: You may contact Consumer Comm via phone at 1-646-602-7771 between the hours of 9am-5pm (EST) Monday-Thursday and 10am-5pm (EST) Fridays or via email at [email protected].
Erika: ok..........thanx a million!!!!! :)
Sara: No problem! Is there anything else I may assist you with today?
Erika: no not for now, you've been very helpful have a blessed day :)
Sara: Thank you for using our Live Chat Forum! Should you have further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.

xiahe

those are some good suggestions

but i also think that cranberry would look great with gorgeous gold.

user3

i like wear cranberry with other pinks like dabling. It also looks good with say yeah and UD X.
You can use cranberry with dark purples too.

KJam

gorgeous gold and also looks great with amber lights (not neccesarily together)

you could also do cranberry with maybe rule and motif as well, motif on the lid, rule in the crease and cranberry in the outer v blended up into rule. I think that would look pretty, sort of reminds me of a sunset. hth!

sweetza

I love cranberry + petalescent + sketch
smiles.gif

cyens

I use either swish + cranberry in the crease
rice paper & soba and cranberry in the crease

missdiorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by KJam
gorgeous gold and also looks great with amber lights (not neccesarily together)

i second that

YOOTOPiA

i like it on the lide with beauty marked on the outer v for a smokier look

and with peachy colors like paradisco or goldenaire on the lid and cranberry on the outer v for a lighter look

Latest posts