For Her of Narciso Rodriguez

MAC_Whore

I adore it! I didn't care for the eau de toilette formula, but once they came out with the EDP, I snatched it up! It just smells so much better IMO. I love the bottle too. Very old school glamour.

liv

I want to find this so badly to give it a good ol sniff!
Is it at Von Maur? We don't have a Nordstrom here. =[

GreekChick

It's such a fresh change from the traditional fruity/foody scents that are on the market right now, and extremely popular with the public.
What I like about it is that it's a skin scent. Some don't care for it, but I find it so sexy and warm. It's almost as if you're being wrapped in cashmere. It give's that same cozy effect.

MisaMayah

I love it, I bought a bottle when I visited NY 3 years ago! I still have it now, a little goes a long way although I dont use it every day. It's a very classy sensual smell =)

rocketqueen

I love it! I used to wear the EdT(? black bottle) all the time, but now I'm more keen on the pink bottle, smells heavenly and not like everyone else!

juicyaddict

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreekChick
It's such a fresh change from the traditional fruity/foody scents that are on the market right now, and extremely popular with the public.
What I like about it is that it's a skin scent. Some don't care for it, but I find it so sexy and warm. It's almost as if you're being wrapped in cashmere. It give's that same cozy effect.

you said it so well... i just bought the big bottle of EDP and this is my new favorite! it smells so classic!

Dizzy

I've got the EDT (I think... the black bottle) and I love it. It's just a very classy scent.

splattergirl

ok got a question
bought EDT off ebay, still waiting for it to come!
and after I got it, I realised EDP smelled differently!
could anyone be so kind to compare the smells or at least describe one if you didn't try out both
smiles.gif

thanks
th_worship.gif
yes.gif

susspect

I looove it! Smell is very beautiful and sexy. And when I wear this parfume I have many attention from guys))))

dreamer246

It's different from most perfumes I've smelt... Need to try it on again before developing an opinion about this. But I feel that this is one scent which requires the right attitude to pull off.

ellewoods

I absolutely adore it! I only like the EDT version though, because it smells warmer and sexier. The EDP version is more floral.

I will be repurchasing this over and over again.

My only complaint is the staying power. It lasts about and hour or so for me. Wished it stayed longer since i paid a lot for it.

panda0410

Have it too and I only really love the EDT, the EDP is definitely a tad more floral, and not quite as nice, I have them both. I think that the body lotion is divine, nice than the perfume to be honest. I dont really like the body mist at all
ssad.gif

I also want to make a note that Tocca Cleopatra is near identical, I got some of this as well and on my skin you can't really tell them apart
shrugs.gif

amber_j

One of my friends has worn this as her signature scent since her wedding and I love it on her, but on everyone else and on me it's far too powdery. I've tried the EDP and EDT versions as I really would love to make this work for me, but, alas, it's obviously not meant to be.